Signup Now
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    ^ Same question hes got? dont wanna convert my souleater script and die when testing D:

Free User

windbot doesnt attack monsters

i tried converting eldars ice witch temple everything seemed fine besides the fact that the loot monitor didnt work, until it walked in spawn and just walked around ignoring monsters.

Free User
    Don't think this conversion works very good :/ i tried to convert 2 Ibot scripts, Drakke West Oramond and Elis big camp glooth bandits. On the drakke west oramond one it got stuck on several wps, the bot always turned targetting off and just ran around taking hits (lucky i was watching it since i was very close dying). On the Eli big camp glooth bandits the targetting had the same problem, it turned it off and just ran around the spawn taking hits, looting was also very messy but atleast all the waypoints seemed to work. If any1 got any tips how to fix these probs please tell me, windbot seems nice but im not ready to pay for scripts i already got on ibot again here ^^

Edit: Also HUDs don't work, not a very big prob but would be nice to see :P

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Secco View Post
    sea serpents old resp
    ibot - ~300k/h
    windbot - 422k/h
    voce teria esse script para manda ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vagaaroots View Post
    voce teria esse script para manda ?
    this is english theard..

Hey i have a question, just converted some paladin script and the rule: ammo to reffil the windbot didint find a equivalent one
    what i do to make it right?

x8Giwiv.jpg
    Last edited by Robin; 11-11-2015 at 12:43 PM.
    #Looking for Sponsor!

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    Hey i have a question, just converted some paladin script and the rule: ammo to reffil the windbot didint find a equivalent one
    what i do to make it right?

x8Giwiv.jpg
    Use the built in on Windbot and you'll be fine.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    someone got any scripts that i can get like paladins 40-100 lvl and knight 8-100 lvls scripts?

Free User
    hey guy i have a little problem here when i convert from ibot to windbot i dont have supplylist and bpsetings and i dont know how to do it friend send me few scripts for ibot and i trying to convert but all scripts same problem without supply and bpsetings

code is from -druid-220+ ED - Demon Yalahar - Yalahar - Kiroh

Code:
    Notice: Rule 'Exura Vita' moved to: 'SpellHealer'. 'HealRange' converted from 0-69 % to 0-Random(65-69 %). Path conversion: from 'Healer/Rules/Exura-Vita' to 'SpellHealer/Rules/Exura Vita'
    Notice: Rule 'Exura Gran' moved to: 'SpellHealer'. 'HealRange' converted from 70-89 % to 0-Random(84-89 %). Path conversion: from 'Healer/Rules/Exura-Gran' to 'SpellHealer/Rules/Exura Gran'
    Notice: Rule 'Exura' moved to: 'SpellHealer'. 'HealRange' converted from 90-95 % to 0-Random(90-95 %). Path conversion: from 'Healer/Rules/Exura' to 'SpellHealer/Rules/Exura'
    Notice: Rule 'great mana' moved to: 'PotionHealer'. 'ManaRange' converted from 0-90 % to 0-Random(85-90 %). Path conversion: from 'Healer/Rules/great-mana' to 'PotionHealer/Rules/great mana'
    Notice: Rule 'Low Anti Paralyze' moved to: 'ConditionHealer'.Path conversion: from 'Healer/Rules/Low-Anti-Paralyze' to 'ConditionHealer/Rules/Low Anti Paralyze'
    Notice: Rule 'Mid Anti Paralyze' moved to: 'ConditionHealer'.Path conversion: from 'Healer/Rules/Mid-Anti-Paralyze' to 'ConditionHealer/Rules/Mid Anti Paralyze'
    Notice: Rule 'high Anti Paralyze' moved to: 'ConditionHealer'.Path conversion: from 'Healer/Rules/high-Anti-Paralyze' to 'ConditionHealer/Rules/high Anti Paralyze'
    Notice: 'Refiller' section converted to a persistent script: 'Refiller_ib'
    Notice: 'Setup' script converted to a persistent script: 'SetupScript_ib'
    Notice: Path conversion: from 'Targeting/Monsters/Demon/ListSettings/Setting0' to 'Targeting/Creatures/Demon/Setting1'
    Notice: Path conversion: from 'Targeting/Monsters/All/ListSettings/Setting0' to 'Targeting/Creatures/Others/Setting1'
    Notice: Path conversion: from 'Targeting/Monsters/Fire-Elemental/ListSettings/Setting0' to 'Targeting/Creatures/Fire Elemental/Setting1'
    Notice: Path conversion: from 'Targeting/Monsters/Hellspawn/ListSettings/Setting0' to 'Targeting/Creatures/Hellspawn/Setting1'
    Notice: Path conversion: from 'Targeting/Monsters/Plaguesmith/ListSettings/Setting0' to 'Targeting/Creatures/Plaguesmith/Setting1'
    Last edited by wedelcio; 11-26-2015 at 01:08 PM.

Free User
    I've tried to convert, it worked 2 years ago. But now, it doesn't work when i try to convert, it converts everything, but not the cavebot settings, any thoughts or help on that please?