Signup Now
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Free User
    Yo

Im new here, im try change your scipt, so here is my question

Bot is using Royal spear, if i want change rs for dril bolts, I only need change it on supplies? and all willbe ok?
    Any sugestion, how tu put bolts in supplies bp, cause bot dont push insidesupplies bp smp, so it dont get this action.

ty
    Last edited by Morus; 02-21-2014 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morus View Post
    Yo

Im new here, im try change your scipt, so here is my question

Bot is using Royal spear, if i want change rs for dril bolts, I only need change it on supplies? and all willbe ok?
    Any sugestion, how tu put bolts in supplies bp, cause bot dont push insidesupplies bp smp, so it dont get this action.

ty
    Yeah, just change royal spears to drill bolts. And activate refill ammo on cavebot options. Bot will automatically push bolts/potions to supplies backpack, if there is slots and configured correctly.
    Brad - Free Cavebot Scripts
    If you have any doubts on how to use one of my scripts, go to FAQ & Doubts, add me on skype and message me there

Free User
    My tip for u, change 2 waypoints GoDeposit -> position 52 and 53 change it to x:32233 y:31075 z:6, then he will walk 2 sqm more to the nort, other way if npc is in the last sqm at north its impossible to buy supplies

Rest is working perfect With Bolt got more exp but lowest profits. In last 20h i made more then 200k profits ;>

This is my today ss ;> TY a lot!
    bez tytułu.JPG
    Last edited by Morus; 02-22-2014 at 02:52 PM.

Yo. Just thought I'd share my loot after 2x staminas. (Used GMP's, therefor all SMP's looted are deposited)

Prolly bout 250k profit

Free User
    Crystal spider script for mages, First script i found on this forum that works 100% immediatly! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by croix View Post
    Yo. Just thought I'd share my loot after 2x staminas. (Used GMP's, therefor all SMP's looted are deposited)

Prolly bout 250k profit
    My days! Nice loot, hope you did good exp too

Quote Originally Posted by Franslexen View Post
    Crystal spider script for mages, First script i found on this forum that works 100% immediatly! Thanks
    Thanks bro, I'm glad to help
    If you have any doubts on how to use one of my scripts, go to FAQ & Doubts, add me on skype and message me there

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    My days! Nice loot, hope you did good exp too
    Sure did. Currently botting my paladin-account there 24/7. I'll post a screenshot in a few days when I got some loot worth mentioning

---

Quote or Tag me if you want me to reply quicker

Free User
    Oh i found an error, when it should be depositing my loot in my depot, the bot only opens the backpack and doesnt move any items, leaving all the items in my inventory, so i can't stay fully afk because i will eventually run out of cap, so no loot and no potions. I've got the backpack setup perfectly, so i don't know whats wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Franslexen View Post
    Oh i found an error, when it should be depositing my loot in my depot, the bot only opens the backpack and doesnt move any items, leaving all the items in my inventory, so i can't stay fully afk because i will eventually run out of cap, so no loot and no potions. I've got the backpack setup perfectly, so i don't know whats wrong
    I'm sure you configured your backpacks wrongly. Send me a screenshot and I say to you where is the problem

Free User

It just opens the depot chest, then it opens the yellow backpack. In my inventory it goes back to my main bp in the window that had my loot bp, then it walks to the balance and continues the rest of the script

oh uups i messed up a bit with the bp's in the picture, but i've got them all setup correctly