Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Free User
    Hey, I would like to join your group too. I'm from the US, so I guess the timing would be good. You guys still playing? I would have to create a new char tho

Free User

Thumbs up dolera

(2015 post i know dead thread is dead) don't have a dog in this fight but dolera is far from dead.....dolera has never had a big population ever since it came out because people are too scared to play it...we have 40 vs 40-50 man wars every other day.....and nobody runs around killing people like OTS yes you get random pk'd every now and then but its NOT every day.....as i was saying the world is not dead/dying....it has always had low pop cause charlovers won't play here... retro pvp is not really "retro" its not the version of tibia where pvp was good...yes its slightly better than current pvp but still not good...i play dolera because i don't want a skull system don't want to redskull cause of noobs during war which are there on purpose to RS people and i would rather not go buy blessings each death...exp lost is 0 problem, cash for bless is 0 problem, but its very annoying to die by pvp during war and before you can come back and help your team you need to go buy bless or wear aol and lose 3-4 levels next death....on dolera i can jump right back into war and only lose half a level and some cash for twist... i think losing bless is a nice thing on retro but way too annoying to go buy bless all over if you dont have INQ done..... and half the retro pvp features are on dolera too...such as no walking thru players, old m walls etc etc etc....i've played retro and hardcore both on atleast lvl 200+ chars and i prefer dolera 10 to 1....