Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free User

Looking for a active english speaking team on NA open pvp/pvp enforced

Looking for a active english speaking team im from Australia and have a 160-180 ms i got full warzone access etc and follow commands well and am very active around server save

Free User
    come to Retro on eldera, we have an english team, we have quite a few ozzies too, we can help u start a new char we all help each other a lot since we all started fresh, im currently playing on a 130 MS and our team has some of the highest levels on the server, although we arent as large as the brazilian teams, if u want to talk to the team on our teamspeak and see what we're all about before you come play just msg me and ill give u details

Quote Originally Posted by zephinus View Post
    come to Retro on eldera, we have an english team, we have quite a few ozzies too, we can help u start a new char we all help each other a lot since we all started fresh, im currently playing on a 130 MS and our team has some of the highest levels on the server, although we arent as large as the brazilian teams, if u want to talk to the team on our teamspeak and see what we're all about before you come play just msg me and ill give u details
    What are oozies? And i'm going to start eldera in 3 weeks

Free User
    Both the main teams on Dolera speak english and have a few aussies.

Yes I want to play on a world where there 50 ppl 100% afk and loads of 300+ and kks

Free User
    Then have fun playing your shit retro worlds where you can't kill people's makers or the hoards of brs cuz the frag limit, and have fun being constantly worried about killing noob chars during battles.

Well, I can wish you fun on your dead ass world where probably most of the online people are the same people anyways botting 10 chars each
    Butt hurt so much you dolera people have to sht post on all forums to come play dolera

Free User
    yeh good luck on ur enforced servers with 50 people playing and the main team is a group of level 300-500's running around like its an OT killing everyone, and then everyone has gay twist of fate anyway...

yeh atleast on retro i can make a few level 100's and can take a good amount of frags that will actually HURT when they have bless, enjoy ur dead enforced

Free User
    ok have fun fighting on noob chars idiot

Sorry cant hear you over all the butt hurt