Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[Tutorial] How to connect to the navigation

General
    Here you will find information about connecting to the Windbot Navigation Rooms.

Step 1 - Creating User Name

At the beggning you need to create your navigation user name. It can be different then your windbot account. For this go to Navigation/Chat section and enter your name in Nick Name

When you put your name press enter or click connect button. If the name doesnt exist and its not registred yet the window will pop up

Put yours data in the fields and save them somewhere (passwords) - you will need that in another session.

Step 2 - Creating Room

When you've got created and registred user name, its time to create a navi room. To create a room you need to right click at WindBot Public Server and choose Create room

The window will pop up

Save info: room name / passwords. You will need it in another session. You are done for now.

Step 3 - Joinning dormant room

This step is for those who have created a room before.

So, if you want to join the room which you've created before then after logging at your navigation user name right click on Windbot Public Server and chose Join dormant room

When window will popup put your ROOM name and password.

If you don't remember your room's name then you can find it by clicking "Browse rooms.." in "Join dormant room" window. The list of all existing rooms will be shown.

Last edited by mistgun; 08-09-2015 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Upload images to imgur.com
    http://i.imgur.com/lkWkIMg.png
    ........................Script Name......................
    Profession
    Asura Palace ED + EK
    Characters for sale! | Like Our Facebook! | Sell Tibia Gold

Free User
    Thanks.

Free User
    Couldn't create a room. It gets disconnect

Free User
    when trying to create a room it gets disconnected, got your script for walls and roshamuul, and not able to use any of them two

Free User
    I am not able to create a navigation room, I registered a user like it says and then tried to make a room and connect to it but it just wont do it. I'm still just connected to the navi server while not to the actual room. It worked fine in the past but doesn't work anymore for some reason. Help please?

Quote Originally Posted by Krimm View Post
    I am not able to create a navigation room, I registered a user like it says and then tried to make a room and connect to it but it just wont do it. I'm still just connected to the navi server while not to the actual room. It worked fine in the past but doesn't work anymore for some reason. Help please?
    Try creating a different room name, I had this issue and was trying to figure it out for a while also. Instead of naming the room what you were before name it something new.

Free User
    its a nice tutorial garks, but could you make another tutorial of the uses of navigation and how to create navi scripts??? ty

Free User
    I think I'll die without learning how to make a script 100% navi

Free User
    when i try to create a navi room, it auto disconnect, does not create a new room, can anybody help me? what is the problem?

Free User
    @Garkstal
    im having issues at the moment..i had to retry several times to connect to the navi server, and then when both chars are in room, i hit the start cavebot button on the EKs windbot, and nothing happens, as if they dont recognize each other. they will goto the spawn, after the knight offers the druid to join party, but the druid wont accept / respond

i have restarted the PC, and re loaded scripts, and stll it isnt working, the start cavebot button doesnt start them..
    after much frustration i even tried force starting them, but the druid doesnt heal the knight
    could this be an error with the new windbot update????
    Last edited by rey isaac; 04-14-2016 at 05:14 AM.