Signup Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Free User

HUD - Color Tile of dead body not looted

It would be very useful to have a coloured tile like on "show waypoint/special area" showing which tiles has a not yet looted dead body. This would be amazing when manual hunting many monsters, as we often miss some loots.

Not really doable right now.

Free User
    Unfortunately =(

But it shouldn't be that hard to code it into bot core, right? The bot identifies the bodies already.
    Last edited by Jesseh; 06-10-2015 at 08:47 PM.

Free User
    I've been thinking about this today @Raphael, isn't it doable using "foreach deadcreature c do..." that gives us the coordinates and using $lootbodies, then implementing it into a HUD?

Quote Originally Posted by Jesseh View Post
    I've been thinking about this today @Raphael, isn't it doable using "foreach deadcreature c do..." that gives us the coordinates and using $lootbodies, then implementing it into a HUD?
    How do you know which ones were looted, though?

Free User
    You're right =[

Would be a nice addition to have this info,as there are even some more useless variables comparing to having this one, like $lootsaround, it should be almost the same as $lootbodies right

Free User
    Any changes on this? Maybe on a to do list to be possible to implement for future versions, like windbot 3?
    If I`ve helped you somehow and you want to retribute, you can donate me Tibia Coins for char: Musonius

You're right =[

Would be a nice addition to have this info,as there are even some more useless variables comparing to having this one, like $lootsaround, it should be almost the same as $lootbodies right
    Not really, no. $lootsaround is very useful and I've personally used it in at least 2 scripts.

Any changes on this? Maybe on a to do list to be possible to implement for future versions, like windbot 3?
    While I admit this would be somewhat cool, I doubt we'll see it anytime soon.

Free User
    Raphael, as this feature would really be good (I'm hunting more or less manually on oramond wests and sometimes I miss good loot), I still think on ways to implement it.

When I said about foreach deadcreature you said "How do you know which ones were looted, though?". What if we color the tile of the recently dead monster, combined with the loot message existing on many HUD's. That way it should be possible to know which valuable creature died on a specific SQM. Instead of caring if that body was already looted we could maybe set a X minutes timer, that would be reseted as soon as we reach X minutes. After that time the tile get reseted and we don't get any color there anymore.

Is it even possible?
    If I`ve helped you somehow and you want to retribute, you can donate me Tibia Coins for char: Musonius

Free User
    Bump @Raphael