Signup Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frox View Post
    If something the best website and most safest for buying things from China is aliexpress.com
    Sweet! Thanks mate!

Banned
    If something feel free to PM me about ali know almost everything about it

Banned
    Keep in mind that Aliexpress sometimes have incredibly slow delivery times, I used to work for a company specializing in mobilephone repairs, and at times it took over 2 months for them to deliver, 2 months from when they said they had shipped. Just a little note, they can be slow but it will always arive, unless it get stuck in customs (some countries don't allow some things to be imported. You can ask them to write other stuff on the customsdeclaration and pray that customs wont open and check, which in most countries is kinda rare)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hultin View Post
    Keep in mind that Aliexpress sometimes have incredibly slow delivery times, I used to work for a company specializing in mobilephone repairs, and at times it took over 2 months for them to deliver, 2 months from when they said they had shipped. Just a little note, they can be slow but it will always arive, unless it get stuck in customs (some countries don't allow some things to be imported. You can ask them to write other stuff on the customsdeclaration and pray that customs wont open and check, which in most countries is kinda rare)
    It depends usually it comes within 5-9 days to Poland.
    Just once I waited 20 days.

About customs officers everything depends of country, luck and strategy.

Banned
    For sure, in the company I mentioned we usually placed 20-30 orders a week, and most arrived within 10-15 buisness days, just wanted to point out that it sometimes can take very long, and if that happens it's not uncommon =)

This is delivery to Sweden, DHL being notoriously slow to deliver to Sweden, hate DHL. Worst quality delivery service of all time! Hell. a man riding a horse from China to Sweden would at times be quicker than DHL :P

When I bought something just to test the waters on AliExpress it took 96 days to arrive. Estimated arrival was 45. And I bought something that would be at the same price as buying here at local "black" market, and I wouldn't wait fucking 96 days for a 2nd line product to arrive. So take a look at what you're buying there, you might pay too much for dogshit.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

I would suggest a product that are commonly used by users such as gadgets.

If you are into automotive, would be best to have a busness partner in Japan, and import used or junk vehicles that is still worth restoring.
    Japanese products has good quality and they throw it away after 5years i think? we'll thats a big time busness though which needs large amount of capital :>

hello!

man, u must do things that don't have on your contry, like, hm, something from another culture...
    1º u'll bring something diferent for your country
    2º u'll do something who anyone did
    3º money is only result of much work, doing whatever you do

i suggest you to import our things from Brazil, called "CACHAÇA" i'm sure everyone i'll love it! haha

Crea una empresa que haga camisas, llaveros y ese tipo de cosas relacionadas con video juegos... Tibia, LoL, Dota, etc. No se necesita mucho solo una maquina de esas que se usan para imprimir camisas y ya.

You can always try to make an enterprise related to food, but you gotta know what "added value?" (valor agregado) you are going to have in your product.
    For example, here in Chile a guy made some loads of cash by making a Sushi Delivery (he has lots of phisical places now), but he made it in a place with low income, no one though there would be a market for deliveries on a low income place, but there was (when i say low income, i mean families that almost cant spare on luxuries such as fancy restaurants).
    Food is always a good option, also my brother works for a hamburguer place, that its now the best in the capital, they owned Mr. Jack (who had the best restaurant hamburguers).. you gotta focus on your added value on every product you make / import, if not, its really easy to f++ck you up , but people always buys food lol