Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Free User
    Fast Guy, very like

Great! Thanks

Free User
    always the fastest, thx

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by xmarcel View Post
    when im installing there is 2.6.2 at the installer and the character does not shows at list...
    i have the same problems! HELP !

Sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by xmarcel View Post
    when im installing there is 2.6.2 at the installer and the character does not shows at list...
    Quote Originally Posted by imekkk View Post
    i have the same problems! HELP !
    Make sure you downloaded it from the official website.

If you accessed WindBot through Google I suggest you to change your passwords from your mobile phone! You might have downloaded it from a fake website with virus.

Free User
    Yesterday was using ois usually maps and today with the update of the tibia and the new version of windbot the same maps go to the cave and return to dp with the loot set to OFF .. I have 26 days to use and still is the my first experience with windbot , however think there is a bug in the new version would be guided.

Ontem estava usando ois mapas normalmente e hoje com a atualização do tibia e com a nova versão do windbot os mesmos mapas vão até a cave e voltam para o dp com o setup de loot em OFF.. tenho 26 dias para utilizar ainda e é a minha primeira experiencia com o windbot, porem creio que exista um bug na nova versão gostaria de ser orientado

Quote Originally Posted by Kyserafai View Post
    Yesterday was using ois usually maps and today with the update of the tibia and the new version of windbot the same maps go to the cave and return to dp with the loot set to OFF .. I have 26 days to use and still is the my first experience with windbot , however think there is a bug in the new version would be guided.

Ontem estava usando ois mapas normalmente e hoje com a atualização do tibia e com a nova versão do windbot os mesmos mapas vão até a cave e voltam para o dp com o setup de loot em OFF.. tenho 26 dias para utilizar ainda e é a minha primeira experiencia com o windbot, porem creio que exista um bug na nova versão gostaria de ser orientado
    It's unlikely that there is a bug in the version, considering there wasn't many changes since the last version. I would guess you had setup your scripts wrongly.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Terra View Post
    It's unlikely that there is a bug in the version, considering there wasn't many changes since the last version. I would guess you had setup your scripts wrongly.
    already tested downloaded forum scripts without modification or customization and maps yesterday in the previous version were functioning normally , if a setting which points to this problem I would have to check ?

Wind Powered
    Great!!