Signup Now
    Free User

Looking for some people to make PK guild on Eldera (retro pvp)

Hey,

Looking to make a pk guild on Eldera, just seeing if their is any interest first from some players wanting to have some fun on retro pvp servers, can help with some starting eq and what not. We did this before on some servers and had a lot of fun, probably the best fun I've had on tibia, but we need a lot of people to make 50+ mages (last time we had around 50 people, but destroyed the leading guild).

If your interested leave a reply here and ill send you my ingame details and i can help u get setup.

Thanks.

@zephinus
    I'm interested, is the team using teamspeak or any type other type of communication?
    What is the team mainly composed of btw? English speakers or?

Free User
    Hey,

We where just in war at the moment, and lost, and a few people went inactive, I'm trying to recruit outside help and start a seperate english speaking team (most of our side where english but some hunted BR's/mexicans by the leading guild joined us too). We have a teamspeak that we all use but it's mostly the BR's on it now as most of our english team went inactive cus of not being able to hunt/playing on noob chars. But really you should make a noob char there now and atleast offline train it for later and tell you friends to do the same and PM me ^^.