Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free User

Why no update the bot anymore?

Hi i just wondering why the creators of this bot stop? i mean the bot its the best in the market and ppl who play OTS canuse thir licenses in the server! Be Clear with the bot no work in official then why stop if you keep selling the service? i know 2 master of this thing make this, why no just keep doing. i keep playing the game and keep paying for the service in unoofficial servers

The few people who uses it to play OTs is not worth it to spend time updating it.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    then why keep this open? what is the point? i mean because its not worth to!

Free User

For ot

Quote Originally Posted by Joito View Post
    then why keep this open? what is the point? i mean because its not worth to!
    a lot of people still use it for otservers

Free User
    Exactly if alot of ppl still using the bot why not update you selling service.... i mean i know u cant use for real tibia but i belive if this bot get update it more ppl start using it no matter its no work for real tibia OT ppl can use it and trust me i never go find nothing better in the market, so thats why i make this post becuase trust me if i have the money to pay them to update this thing i really do, but i dont have the skills or the money to do this so i make this call to them. Alot of free bot around but when u try somthing like this u wont using anything else.

Free User

the best bot

I don't know, I'm also in favor of making this bot work. It is really functional

Quote Originally Posted by Joito View Post
    Exactly if alot of ppl still using the bot why not update you selling service.... i mean i know u cant use for real tibia but i belive if this bot get update it more ppl start using it no matter its no work for real tibia OT ppl can use it and trust me i never go find nothing better in the market, so thats why i make this post becuase trust me if i have the money to pay them to update this thing i really do, but i dont have the skills or the money to do this so i make this call to them. Alot of free bot around but when u try somthing like this u wont using anything else.
    There is a FEW people who still uses it for OTs. Not alot. The FEW who still uses it pays to keep the servers running and a few beers a month and that is about it. And it is for those few who wants to keep using it that it remains open, not for personal gains.
    There is not enough OT people to make it worth it to spend time to update it. OTs does also take way more time than it would take for the real servers, as there is alot of them and almost every single one of them got some custom stuff.
    Also Lucas and everyone else has moved on in their real life professions.
    Last edited by SuNe; 02-28-2022 at 08:54 AM.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    then if they retire all i can say thanks to them! and thanks for the answer man!

What bot are people using now then...for ots?

Free User
    Xenobot/OTClient with Vithrax Bot i guess