Signup Now

Thread: Cavebot

Free User

Red face Cavebot

Hello there,

Am just wondering if someone can provide information about how to create my own "Cavebot".

I wish to know if this bot used an specific library, tool to create the (Node, Walk, Stand, etc.)

Am just playing around thinking on create a BOT for my school project and I wish to spend my time creating it for Tibia.

I know that this forum has good developers, so ... if you can just share information about it, will be really helpful.

books, chapters, programming languages, algorithms, etc.

Thanks, regards!

Free User
    Bump!

Free User
    what is your school project? What exactly do you need?

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by halsuttle View Post
    what is your school project? What exactly do you need?

Hi halsuttle ...

I mean .. I know that I have to get the "x,y,z" positions (https://tibiamaps.io/map#coordenates) but what else?.. I have no idea about how to move the character to that position without getting stuck with "fields/bombs/furniture/etc".

This guy seems to do it pretty easy "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbaAiikDYXM"

But i do not know if that guy created the bot using libraries or any other tool that makes easy to build a Cavebot, cause i just created one that makes map clicks based on pixels but of course does not work as it should be ...

I wish to see a basic example but i guess that no one wants to share that kind of information.

For the school i just need to create any project that contains conditions, functions, classes, etc. I picked a Cavebot for tibia cause it seems to be a real challenge, but we will see.

Regards!