Signup Now

WindBot emails are not being sent out

Hello,

Is there anyone else not recieving the emails from Windbot? My friend tried to register here on the forum to make an account and purchase the bot but he never got his email.

I thought it seemed strange so I tried aswell, but the same issue occured. You cant even request a new password if you forgot yours.

Is anyone else experiencing the same, and, is there a solution on this matter already out there?

Me too, I have a years-old windbot account and windbot asked me for reconfirming my email, I clicked the 'send email confirmation' but nothing appears on my email inbox so im restricted from even buying a subscription.

Free User
    I've only been creating websites for a couple of months and found a little side job on the internet. I always try to improve my work so that I get more orders, but recently I met with a friend of mine ,who has been involved in this for 5 years and he looked at my work and advised me to read the information on this website https://stripo.email/fr/blog/9-great...d-gifs-emails/ . I hope they will help me to improve my skills at work.