In 2014, players took part in the poll: What is "underpopulated"?
As part of the response to players, Mirade wrote that a record number of players took part in the poll, in this post

The number of active players on some worlds is constantly decreasing, that's why I decided to sum up the ending year, and remind you of the players' strong opinion expressed in this poll, noting other factors that have changed, such as:

-increased number of hunting spots
-increased number of quests in which more players must participate to complete the event
-the problem with illegal software has been resolved
-the problem with connection issues by ddos attack has been resolved
-the problem of abusing spell „exiva” on optional pvp has been resolved
For those interested, I present player activity data from fansite http://www.guildstats.eu

I created summary of online players statistics for the past year in this post

Worlds merges in April 2018 brought positive consequences, due to increased player activity on the server, it is easier on these servers
for effective use of time to play, easier organization of hunting in the team, 100% probability of performing "world events",
greater access to items on the market, we feel the spirit of mmorpg.

So far, 5 tutors have supported my idea, the proposal was also submitted for evaluation by product managers

On the leading page related to news about the development of MMORPG games, an article in Polish was published about "The Pole is fighting for the good condition of Tibia"

https://mmorpg.org.pl/news/zobacz/po...kondycje-tibii

I'm sure many of you are expecting changes in the future that will allow you to feel the atmosphere of RPG in Tibia again, meet new Tibian friends, start hunting in a larger party group, join a new guild, or start one of the most difficult wars in his Tibian life.

I invite you to comment on the idea in the appropriate proposal section.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The disappearing relationship between players in low-populated worlds - my personal feelings

Tibia is not just a game, but also some kind of a friendship generator. Isn't it pretty amazing that you might find friends just by sitting down in front of your computer screen, logging into Tibia and teaming up with other players? Maybe you even meet some of them in real life and talk about your ingame experiences after work or school. There are plenty of possibilities for you to make friends through Tibia, and to cultivate your friendships further, solving interesting tasks together, killing bosses or just consuming green stamina every day.

Tibia, a massive multiplayer online roleplaying game, is a great place to meet. It has been around for almost 23 years and is still a great multiplayer adventure. In this time it has developed its own likeable charm and a unique community, of which I have been a part since 2003. Playing all these years, I found that it was much easier in the past to find new friends through Tibia. Maybe it's due to the fact that nowadays access to other new online games as a whole, is much less limited, hundreds of new games are created during the year. On every game world there are people from different nationalities and different ages. Lots of them originally speak different languages and almost everybody tries to achieve his or her very own goals ingame.

Tibia has changed over the years. Today, it is much more than just a virtual environment to meet and chat with others. Tibia has vastly grown in size and content, coming up with a great variety of landscapes, cities, quests and riddles, NPCs, monsters, items, and other highly appealing facets. This impressive growth has attracted players from diverse social and cultural backgrounds. Diversity is a breeding ground for conflicts, but also for great possibilities: you can build a friends network spanning the globe, learn about the lives of others, and, last but not least, have a great time with the people you get to know, but on worlds with low player activity, we are somewhat limited, de-deposed, nothing new is happening, we often lose world events - it is very demotivating to play.

I make you realize that you need to take action to connect these game worlds, otherwise the interaction between players will gradually fade away, and the whole game and its community will go the wrong way.

Kind regards

Kartonowa Hanka