Signup Now

Trade 1050 rp good distance for MS

I have a rp level 1050+ with 135 distance 39 ml. All access and slot of outfits and mounts. It has the neon scorpion. I’m looking to trade only for a ms Level 1080+ preferably with hat and semi decent ml. If you have a really nice ms we can talk about me adding more. Craig G as middleworks for me.
    Hi I'm tyrone and fuck this botting shit I'm here to fuck yo wife....long dick style

Free User

960 ms 124 m lvl + cash pm me

960+ ms 124 m lvl in game 50% loya
    Hello everybody!
    I’ve got 960+ ms 124 m lvl with 120 m lvl on site 50% loya, 3rd prey slot, full access to all spawns in the game, lots of addons and outfits (regular and from the store) 3 training dummies, over 100 Sqm worth of carpets and house decorations from the store, hireling full option( everything that could have been bought has been bought), imbu shrine, post mail, and many other things altogether (8-10 k tc in toys from the store), the account has never been banned and im the only owner of it, on top that there is a free transfer already bought and free to use to any opt pvp server( orange battleye). I’ve got full equipment( circlet, gnome helmet, toga mortis, gnome legs, falcon wand, dreakwalker boots, MUS, spirit guide) which can be sold with the char .
    I accept middleman of your choice

It’s a nice ms for sure. Just a little lower than I’m interested in. Thanks for the offer tho bro
    Hi I'm tyrone and fuck this botting shit I'm here to fuck yo wife....long dick style

Buuuummmpppp

Bumpppppp

Free User

920ms 127ml

Hiho,

I have 920 ms (i know is lower than you looking for) With 125 ml on Website and almost 30Loya which will be 128 in game, 3rd prey slot, a lot of mounts and addons, 2 dummy, 3 hirelings and a lot decoration items bought from tc also i have HAT for sell so maybe we can make some deal, let me know

Free User
    Are you not interested in selling this char at all for rl cash? trade only?

Depends. Shoot me a offer.

Update. Accepting offers in green world 1.5k +

Free User
    check pm plz

Bumpppppppp