Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free User

CloudBot for Tibia 12 Global

Hi people,

I have a topic on 'General' section, but I think here is more appropriate.

I am launching this bot for Tibia 12 Global. It is 100% undetectable. I know that because I was running it privately for more than 6 months, for 10+ chars and never got even a single char deleted or banned. I have chars level 100+, 200+, 300+, 400+ and they all used the bot 8h/day non stop. I have level 250+ Eks that were started from level 0 and I never ever played them manually. I have RP and EK, and now I am starting some MS/ED.

Check our videos of the bot working. It has most features windbot and other bots used to have. I plan to add more videos this week.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkg..._as=subscriber

The bot uses a cloud virtual machine and the user controls it remotely. The user can shutdown his computer, and watch the bot running from anywhere using VNC, even his smartphone.

I am also uploading the scripts to github, so you can see how similar it is to windbot and others.
    Our script list:
    https://github.com/CloudBotScripts/s...oudbot-scripts

All scripts can be used by anyone, and they are ready to run.

I have a small number of customers (mostly hardcore botters) and they are really happy with it. The bot runs 6+ hours or even 24 hours without any problems. It also logs out if runs out of money to refill, or if you setup the hour to go offline training. It does not get trapped by stupid things like fire or trash. It works in 400+ hunts without any performance issues. Very fast and reliable. Looting works (for both manual and auto looting), refill npc (arrow, potions, food, etc), refill depot (withdraw potions, food, ammo), deposit items (deposit loot to deot), deposit gold, go training, runes, spells, area spells, area runes, all of that works perfectly.

All I can say is that the performance is much higher and has a lot of advanced features that those 'pixel bots' don't have. It is also scriptable and does not need you to recognize pixels or mark the minimap and all that crap.

If you want to try it, I can give a free trial for 10 hours. If you want to buy it, the price is 4USD for 50 hours. The bot is charged per hourly basis, and is very cheap, considering that it runs in a cloud machine and you can leave it there running 24h without spending your eletric bill. Not to mention the reliability the cloud servers/network have.

If you want to test it send me a message and I give you a 10 hours key for free.

If you are interested in buying CloudBot for mass-botting and reselling KKs/Chars, send me a msg and I can give you a dedicated VM.

If you know a lot of people and think you can resell it, let me know and I can give you reseller discounts.

Our primary discussion group is on discord. Join there and send me a message.

Forum: https://tibiacloudbot.createaforum.com/index.php
    Discord: https://discord.gg/qTfRKq8
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TibiaCloudB..._user_activity

I plan to add more stuff in facebook and youtube, so make sure you like it and subscribe.

Free User
    Now you can start the bot via the console web https://cloudbot.site

the new generation

hello, I have been using it for about a month with 3-4 accounts all above 400+. Add that everything is going perfect and I'm 24/7 botting.
    Upload the new website by my revankz.
    thx bro see u in discord

25usd/month for the bot of this crappy game is a rip off
    Successful Trades
    SOLD 150RP to Kern
    BOUGHT 230EK+1000TC from Heavenss
    TRADED accounts with Smokey
    SOLD 7kk on Rowana to Wulf
    SOLD 236EK to Krim from Xeno
    TRADED Gold between tibia and Medvia with donmestre
    BOUGHT Tibia coins from Ghazkyt
    BOUGHT Tibia coins from Freez
    SOLD 150EK to galennath
    BOUGHT 430RP from ragnir
    BOUGHT 4000TC from pidek098
    SOLD 440RP to nightmar
    SOLD 170RP to RhaegoT
    Scammers
    Ernestoo - Lost 1250 tibia coins, 200ek and windbot user.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by zhixper View Post
    hello, I have been using it for about a month with 3-4 accounts all above 400+. Add that everything is going perfect and I'm 24/7 botting.
    Upload the new website by my revankz.
    thx bro see u in discord
    Hi bro,

Yeah, I forgot about the website. The thing is, I was hoping you were doing the console, or at least I'll need to change the console colors, because new site is greenish and console is black and yellow, so it would be very inconsistent hahaha.

Wakka,

I guess monthly price is fair, given that a vps costs around 15 usd + in some places.

You can buy 50 hours for 4usd and it just discounts when you use it..

Anyway, considering that 1 level takes around 8 hours in level 400+ (1kk/h exp) and that it costs less than one dollar for 8 hours of the bot, I guess most peoples' times are worth much more than that.

Free User
    I'm intrested..

Are you going to make any scripts for 400+ MS?

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by knoxknox View Post
    I'm intrested..

Are you going to make any scripts for 400+ MS?
    I made a glooth bandit for mages, but the mage I tested couldn't handle the hunt (level 200), maybe should work well for 300+ or 400+.

Also, other people are doing scripts, you can talk to them or do your own.

By the way, which script would be good for 400+ mage?

more information in www.tibiasmart.com

Free User
    You could just log onto all the VMs and wipe out peoples items/cash/coins etc
    Or can we use our own VM? If so, I will sign up instantly for dedicated VM x 5

I have to agree with Wakka, 25U$ is really expensive for those who bot in 1 char only due to stamina issues, but for hardcore botters this service seems really good.
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user