Signup Now

looking ed higher or ms higher swap for my ed 560+ with feru hat-ml108 naked +3 ml of loyalti

put here your characterd thanks looking +- one level 700 i can add tc if the ml its good
    Last edited by Hatmad; 08-19-2019 at 01:14 PM.

not to be picky about things or trying to act like a moderator...but you have like 3 threads saying the same thing...please limit your self to only one if its literally the same thing...

I have 2 so gl man

@Dworak are we really allowed to have 2 threads saying the same thing?

In one im selling the account with all dates in the other im buying swap for one ms what your problem?in rules we can have 2 threads so its correct @llhevenagtell read rules 2 threads ...

Quote Originally Posted by Hatmad View Post
    In one im selling the account with all dates in the other im buying swap for one ms what your problem?in rules we can have 2 threads so its correct @llhevenagtell read rules 2 threads ...
    First of all ofc I have read the rules of this forum which it's why i asked @Dworak about having 2 threads saying the same thing...cus yeah in the thread where you are selling your ed you state that your also looking to swap that very same acc for something better..and to my understanding that's not bad at all...just doing another thread saying the same thing it's kinda a waste of space....I know you want exposure but that goes to everyone as well....to my knowledge you would do better if you straight up say your buying "x" account than having to advertise your druid again in another thread

plus I dont really get what you mean to "buying a swap"

either way I'm old enough in this forum and I can tell you I have never seem something like this and all I want it's for everyone to get a fair chance to get exposure to what they want.

anyhow we would need to wait for moderators to respond to this that's all...maybe they allow it and I would just need to shut my mouth but if not you would need to rephrase your whole thread.

Yours ,
    Hevengate

Quote Originally Posted by IIHevenagteII View Post
    First of all ofc I have read the rules of this forum which it's why i asked @Dworak about having 2 threads saying the same thing...cus yeah in the thread where you are selling your ed you state that your also looking to swap that very same acc for something better..and to my understanding that's not bad at all...just doing another thread saying the same thing it's kinda a waste of space....I know you want exposure but that goes to everyone as well....to my knowledge you would do better if you straight up say your buying "x" account than having to advertise your druid again in another thread

plus I dont really get what you mean to "buying a swap"

either way I'm old enough in this forum and I can tell you I have never seem something like this and all I want it's for everyone to get a fair chance to get exposure to what they want.

anyhow we would need to wait for moderators to respond to this that's all...maybe they allow it and I would just need to shut my mouth but if not you would need to rephrase your whole thread.

Yours ,
    Hevengate
    It seems that something hurts. Envy maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Hatmad View Post
    It seems that something hurts. Envy maybe?
    lmao nope not at all first I'm not that type of a person...second people that know me can say that and vouch for me even people here on the forum....now envy for something that you have rofl that's just laughable...I'm not going to respond anymore good luck selling your druid and buying your future account.

although it's really sad for you to be so desperate to sell/trade your account that you cant even accept a opinion that has yet to be overlooked by moderators and admins.

Yours ,
    Hevengate

lmao nope not at all first I'm not that type of a person...second people that know me can say that and vouch for me even people here on the forum....now envy for something that you have rofl that's just laughable...I'm not going to respond anymore good luck selling your druid and buying your future account.

although it's really sad for you to be so desperate to sell/trade your account that you cant even accept a opinion that has yet to be overlooked by moderators and admins.

Yours ,
    Hevengate
    And you're not desperate to sell it? you also sell it, you talk nonsense

Wind Powered

Yours ,
    Hevengate
    He can have 2 threads one for buying one for selling