Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by canovelles View Post
    you are fucking scammer,i have conversations with you on Skype, from other characters that we have negotiated, and you yourself put me in that group and scammed me 7k tc DO NOT TRUST HIM.

And now you create this post, to try to wash your hands but the 7k tc you have stolen, that you do well and I hope you do not have many more businesses.
    but you know that Dworak hold XX accounts on his data to host MM service, and he know character names,
    they are worth XX k$ so if he would be a scammer, within few days he can just take over them, and make probably higher profit on this then on his services within long period of time,
    so im more then sure he didn't scamm you, or anybody else: p
    there any many fake profles clame to be him on skype/fb, same as they are multiple my "fakes" thats why its always worth to confirm via PM/whatsapp if you are dealing with right person

Wind Powered
    But guys like him won't understand it, he is just mad that he was stupid and get caught by scammer and lost TC's. I am not scammer and i will never be ;-) Reputation is more important for me that some 3-5-7-10k TC
    Regards

I've used dworak for trades around $5k USD never had any problems. Will continue to use him for my future trades always smooth deals and 100% secure

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Buyer View Post
    I've used dworak for trades around $5k USD never had any problems. Will continue to use him for my future trades always smooth deals and 100% secure
    Thanks ;-) Ofc i wouldn't make a SCAM its this fucking Charlie = @imrendu (or how its called) i am checking his new accounts every day and ban them but he still make new and try to scam people and add them to fake group with DWORAK even if i have CONFIRM VIA FORUM VIA PM in my signature
    Regards

Wind Powered
    Bump !!!

Wind Powered
    Bump !!!

Wind Powered
    Bump !!!