Signup Now
    Banned

[Scammer] wwwtibiatradershop / www.tibiatradershop.com

wwwtradershop pm'd me about a 200 mage i requested to buy and i checked hes website and everything was fine and he gave me more information about the 227 ms he was going to offer me for 145 euro + 35 euro that i was going to pay later because i didnt had more money on my skrill account.
    i did a research on him on windbot forum and found 2 threads about that website is scammer people and so on and he tried to defend himself saying its a other guy using this website so he can scam people and yes it is but also wwwtibiatradershop is the same person because he write exactly the same as tibiatradershop and he didnt wanna stream it and he also didnt wanna give me the name of the character and told me he had to call his boss and ask him for permission.
    so mod please ban him and dont trust him.

Yea he is a scammer he got 250$ out of me.
    I emailed skrill and gave them Skype convo ect. And they said they had multiple reports of this account scamming, they are doing an investigation now and told me if he is found guilty they will reimburse me but it could take up to 6 months.
    After their investigation they will block his account from further transactions.

Free User
    THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS THREAD! I was about to purchase 1500 tibia coins from reseller and give to him for a 200+ MS, I asked his windbot name and found this thread and told him I won't do business with him especially me going first.. THANK YOU OR I WOULD BE OUT $80 RIGHT NOW!

both banned, closed

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]