Signup Now

Thread: scammed by @sir

Free User

scammed by @sir

Hello i was buying @Sir account 400 ek sent him 5.5k tc as we negotiated and he disappeared
    scam1.jpg
    scam2.jpg
    scam3.jpg
    scam4.jpg
    scam5.jpg
    attaching more in another post in here since up to 5 attachments

Wind Powered
    @Sir
    You have 24h to fix this, You said You got laptop so don't joke else banned

Banned
    @Dworak, you can ban me, blania is Koqa Heruz from estela guy who scammed my friends real friends for over 1000€ so i dont gnna give shit to himn and the other guy was already banned from this forum time ago called buddha, friend of xabor, he just made new user and started to make deals arround if not check their history.
    So ye ban me.
    Btw dworak keep acting cookie like u are trust but 7 years ago you scammed a feru hat from your own team and leave the server so ye, cya forum 😀😀😀😀

Banned
    Also i wont forget when every1 had skype scammed and noone paid shit back to the users like nothing happened 😀😀😀 ye and goes for you

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    @Dworak, you can ban me, blania is Koqa Heruz from estela guy who scammed my friends real friends for over 1000€ so i dont gnna give shit to himn and the other guy was already banned from this forum time ago called buddha, friend of xabor, he just made new user and started to make deals arround if not check their history.
    So ye ban me.
    Btw dworak keep acting cookie like u are trust but 7 years ago you scammed a feru hat from your own team and leave the server so ye, cya forum 
    First of all i don't care if he scammed or not, You should make scam report for that. And who cares if another guy was banned? He paid You money and he should get char.
    And yes i can act cool because i am I am not scammer i did not scam nothing. You did, never left any of servers when i was PLAYING. You don't know nothing.

Banned, Bye

Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    Also i wont forget when every1 had skype scammed and noone paid shit back to the users like nothing happened  ye and goes for you
    You won't forget but people were warned And no one get scammed by hack of my skype no idea of others ;-)

Bye bye WindBot for You ;-)