Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: scam report

Banned

scam report

EVERYONE beware of this moron called (Novitos) <------ for 30 days long he asked me to pay the other half of the cash i told him no wait till info is changed later on he treated me that hes going to take the acc back so i was waiting a little longer till i got the new recovery key soo this acc was save and now this fucking moron rooked these acc and scammed me 75 euro 2250 tibia coins BEWARE OF THIS SPAIN MORON CALLED Rafael Cabello aka Novitos i saved all msgs on windbot and facebook for the ppl that doesnt believe me.

he says now that im the one trolling him but he trolled and fucked me sorry for my angry words

Banned
    You dissagreed him from facebook and didn't wanted to pay him. So he rooked char ,you wanted scam him and you got rooked for scammer. Novitokz can come up with screenshots and probs.

Novitokz

Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    You dissagreed him from facebook and didn't wanted to pay him. So he rooked char ,you wanted scam him and you got rooked for scammer. Novitokz can come up with screenshots and probs.
    the play has gone wrong, rat.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    thats not true but do whatever u wanna do mate like i said i got all msgs right here if u dont believe it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Novitos View Post
    the play has gone wrong, rat.
    you are the rat here

Novitokz

Look if you're a liar that posted a post that you bought me the char for coins. You pay half the 2555 tc, and the other half when the data was fulfilled and you have not spent the next 2555 tc at 7:00 p.m. on the 25th that the address was fulfilled. So the rat have been portrayed

I dont wanna waste my time anymore so. gg retard kid

https://gyazo.com/9596147a5f4d77a93e1b3bd026cb6e82

Well,
    you agree in thread verification to pay second half once registration change is done, not when new recovery key reach to yours house, in such case, he would have no way to recover account,
    so its not nice to change 1 side rules when deal should be finished,
    fucked situation, but you should blame yourself, in such case, probably would do same way

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tibiastore View Post
    Well,
    you agree in thread verification to pay second half once registration change is done, not when new recovery key reach to yours house, in such case, he would have no way to recover account,
    so its not nice to change 1 side rules when deal should be finished,
    fucked situation, but you should blame yourself, in such case, probably would do same way
    that was not my reason! this guy asked me for 30 days long if i can send him the coins because he was rlly in need of getting coins and if someone ask u this 30 days long 2-3 times a day then yes i wait till i get rkey because this was alot reason for me to not trust this deal! so i dont care if u guys agreed with this rat you will all do the same thing the day the info was changing he pmed me all day long soo i told him to keep hes words on this deal and he threated me all day long he wanned to coins now and not to w8 till info is changed and stuff like that. soo agreed all you want but this says enough on what forum im on! warning ppl for scammers but later help them do there thing great job tibiastore makes u less trusted to me now next time i take a middleman because rats are everywhere now

Banned
    this is the last time i bought something from windbot and if i may give everyone a tip that reads this! dont fall for easy talks you will always get fucked in the end use a middleman soo someone can voucher for you!
    atm im standing alone in this while everyone licking hes dick and 90% of the ppl have no idea what happen on this deal but still have ppl that helps him!

soooooo ALWAYS USE A TRUSTED MIDDLEMAN and DONT FALL FOR EASY TALKS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mauws View Post
    that was not my reason! this guy asked me for 30 days long if i can send him the coins because he was rlly in need of getting coins and if someone ask u this 30 days long 2-3 times a day then yes i wait till i get rkey because this was alot reason for me to not trust this deal! so i dont care if u guys agreed with this rat you will all do the same thing the day the info was changing he pmed me all day long soo i told him to keep hes words on this deal and he threated me all day long he wanned to coins now and not to w8 till info is changed and stuff like that. soo agreed all you want but this says enough on what forum im on! warning ppl for scammers but later help them do there thing great job tibiastore makes u less trusted to me now next time i take a middleman because rats are everywhere now
    thanks im fine, processed few thausands of deals without even 1complain xD
    tho you fucked up here, if you set a deal, and confirm the way you gonna trade account, you should follow it, not change rules during registration change process, or after its done once you are waiting for new key,
    if you dont trust second side, simply use Dworak as middleman, thats what for his here around to keep both sides secured,
    if you prefer to save few % and change rules during deal, thats how it ends