Signup Now

Thread: Scam Report

Free User

Scam Report

Problem solved, this guy is legit, was my problem in the rush of getting the cash, sorry.
    Last edited by shadowon; 08-09-2018 at 11:25 AM.

I did not receive any information that the payment had arrived.
    Nobody contacted me in this matter.

As I said, the shop is currently intended for Polish users , u are right there is Sepa Euro Payments , but to be honest no one used this option before.

If you have lost money, please contact the payment provider tpay.com.

It is possible that foreign payments are not supported so they will give u back cash , or I had already one case that the client paid and there was no payment, he sent a confirmation of the transfer and the tpay administration verified it and added money to my account.

I did not write back because I visit the forum once in a while thats why I left contact information (email etc)

Free User

Hello

Can i get your mail please? i contacted tpay but nothing

Final message from provider :

Dnia 06/08/2018 została wysłana do Klienta wiadomość z informacją, że odnotowaliśmy jego płatność, niestety nie została ona poprawnie zaksięgowana z powodu braku systemowego powiadomienia ze strony banku.

Poprosiliśmy Klienta o dyspozycję, czy środki mają zostać zaksięgowane jako transakcja TR-XXXXXXXX, czy zlecone do zwrotu na jego rachunek. Niestety nie otrzymaliśmy żadnej odpowiedzi. Jeżeli są Państwo w kontakcie z Klientem prosimy o informację w sprawie środków.

Problem was between Tpay- Sepha, the bank didnt give confirmation of the transfer to tpay (thats why your transaction was cancel)
    They also sent you 2 days ago email with questions : if u wanna cash back or just complete transaction .

Next time please contact with me if you got any problems , and dont spoil my reputation , because when u created this post the competition and another people who never made with me deal, they started minus my profile and now probably nobody will make with me any deal here...