Signup Now

Thread: Anti Bot System

Free User

Anti Bot System

Hello everyone!

I play an ot server that sends me random questions every other hour, to check on botting.
    I have 11 minutes to answer it

Is there a way to make the bot answer it?

It shows on your server log, and it also opens a new channel that only shows the questions.
    You can answer it on any channel

Let me explain it a little more carefully, there are a few types of questions...

First there is a random sequence of letters, numbers and symbols:

21:19 [Anti-bot system] Answer the following question through the command "!r ". If you do not answer correctly you will be banned. QUESTION: Answer the sequence: TNOM+KQAPR9
    Answer example: !r TNOM+KQAPR9
    time left (00:10:59)

The other random one, asks you to put in numbers a written number:

21:19 [Anti-bot system] Answer the following question through the command "!r ". If you do not answer correctly you will be banned. QUESTION: How do you write in numbers, the number fourty nine?
    Answer example: !r 49
    time left (00:10:59)

Then there are other types of questions that are not random, that ask you:

Your skills: you only have to answer the asked skill, not all of them
    What day of the month it is
    The name of your character
    The day of the week

22:20 [Anti-bot system] Answer the following question through the command "!r ". If you do not answer correctly you will be banned. QUESTION: What is the name of your character? [Answer example: !r Lord Paulistinha]. Time left (00:11:00).

17:25 [Anti-bot system] Answer the following question through the command "!r ". If you do not answer correctly you will be banned. QUESTION: Wich day of the month is today? (In numbers) Answer example: !r 25]. Time left (00:10:46).

17:25 [Anti-bot system] Answer the following question through the command "!r ". If you do not answer correctly you will be banned. QUESTION: Wich day of the week is today? (In numbers) Answer example: !r monday]. Time left (00:10:46).

22:20 [Anti-bot system] Answer the following question through the command "!r ". If you do not answer correctly you will be banned. QUESTION: What is your fist fighting skill? [Answer example: !r 23]. Time left (00:11:00).

These questions come once every few hours.
    The "answer example" and the "time left" are also part of the message (idk if that makes any difference)
    Last edited by ramonxx; 07-30-2018 at 01:44 AM.