Signup Now

Thread: Windbot on VPS

Wind Powered

Lightbulb Windbot on VPS

Hello, I wanted to use VPS to botting but I have the problem. I cant connect to VPS by TeamViewer so im using Windows remote desktop. Everything works fine when RDP conection is opeb but when I will close or minimaze the connect, bot will stop attack monster and will also no loot anything.lts look like bot simulate only my pc mouse, not vps. Any idea what i should do?

The problem is that you've bought a "virtual desktop" service. When you disconnect from it, the virtual desktop is "destroyed" (shutdown) to save resources. The solution to this is to use a proper VPS provider which provides enough graphics memory as per Dworak's tutorial.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Wind Powered
    Ok, I' ll buy it but will bot automatically change HWID to new VPS?

Quote Originally Posted by balti View Post
    Ok, I' ll buy it but will bot automatically change HWID to new VPS?
    As long as you didn't already change your HWID within the reset time it should be fine. It's been a long time but I'm pretty sure the limit is one HWID change per 2 weeks...
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.