Signup Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Riku View Post
    @HanzHanz

I tested it today, it works 100%, surprisingly since it was written when I couldn't even test it, once.
    It has been slightly tweaked (I updated it, small detail).

It will always prioritze Mas Res over Sio if targets are in range of mas res.
    would you mind post your copy? with the % etc settings. And one more question do you use any self healing to? like exura gran/ exura vita if so what % is those set to?
    Last edited by HanzHanz; 02-21-2016 at 12:12 AM.
    I tend to bite off a little more than I can chew, hoping I'll quickly learn how to chew it.

@HanzHanz

I am pretty much using the default ones that I put, just that I change the healing% on friend numbers depending on what I need.
    One thing to consider, though, is that if you would like to heal yourself with Mas Res or Sio you should put your own name in the list.

local SioFriends = {"HanzHanz", "Eternal Oblivion"} -- People to heal with Exura Sio
    local MasResFriends = {"HanzHanz", "Riku"} -- People to heal with Exura Gran Mas Res

And if you want a bit more priority in healing yourself you should have MinMasRes set to 1 (default). Then it will always use Mas Res when there is one target to heal with Mas Res (who is also in range, and it's you! boom).
    MinMasRes =    1, 	-- Min. people below HPPCmasres to cast.

@HanzHanz

I am pretty much using the default ones that I put, just that I change the healing% on friend numbers depending on what I need.
    One thing to consider, though, is that if you would like to heal yourself with Mas Res or Sio you should put your own name in the list.

local SioFriends = {"HanzHanz", "Eternal Oblivion"} -- People to heal with Exura Sio
    local MasResFriends = {"HanzHanz", "Riku"} -- People to heal with Exura Gran Mas Res

And if you want a bit more priority in healing yourself you should have MinMasRes set to 1 (default). Then it will always use Mas Res when there is one target to heal with Mas Res (who is also in range, and it's you! boom).
    MinMasRes =    1, 	-- Min. people below HPPCmasres to cast.
    thank you very much for the explanation gonna try it out now
    I tend to bite off a little more than I can chew, hoping I'll quickly learn how to chew it.

@Riku, There should be something focusing the knight.

e.g

The paladin goes low enough for mas res, or the paladin and the sorcerer. The knight has 8 powerfull monsters surrounding him and will definitly die without sio's.

If the druid and sorcerer are in range for mas res and the knight is not, the knight will die.

This could be solved by implementing priority or using navigation to check the status of the knight.
    Teenage mutant ninja powers.

@Carnufex

Yes, this is true, it seems it works as intended however, seeing as you're not posting any error, more like a detail.
    It can be solved by not mas ressing your other friends if the real critical thing is to sio the knight, or to move your character out of mas res range from EK.

Alternatively, try this funky version. I think it's what you want and it should work, be very careful during testing though :-)
    init start
    local SioFriends = {"Bubble", "Eternal Oblivion"} -- People to heal with Exura Sio
    local MasResFriends = {"Astronis", "Riku"} -- People to heal with Exura Gran Mas Res

local settings = {
    Sio = true,
    ForceHeal = true, -- true/false to prioritize Sio.
    HPPCsio = 80, -- Your FRIEND(S) Health % to cast Sio
    SelfMPPCsio = 15, -- YOUR min. Mana % to cast Sio
    SelfHPPCsio = 50, -- YOUR min. HP % to cast Sio

MasRes = true,
    MinMasRes = 1, -- Min. people below HPPCmasres to cast.
    HPPCmasres = 80, -- Your FRIEND(S) Health % to cast mas res
    SelfMPPCmasres = 15, -- YOUR min. Mana % to cast Exura Gran Mas Res
    SelfHPPCmasres = 20 --- YOUR min. HP % to cast Exura Gran Mas Res
    }
    init end

auto(350)

local amount = 0
    local temp = 0

if settings.ForceHeal then
    foreach creature masres "ps" do
    if table.find(MasResFriends, masres.name) then
    if isonspellarea(masres, "exura gran mas res", "any") and (masres.hppc <= settings.HPPCmasres) and ($mppc >= settings.SelfMPPCmasres) and ($hppc >= settings.SelfHPPCmasres) then
    temp = temp + 1
    end
    end
    end
    end

if settings.Sio then
    if (temp < settings.MinMasRes) or (ForceHeal) then
    if cancastspell("Heal Friend") then
    foreach creature sio "ps" do
    if table.find(SioFriends, sio.name) and (sio.isshootable) then
    if (sio.hppc <= settings.HPPCsio) and ($mppc >= settings.SelfMPPCsio) and ($hppc >= settings.SelfHPPCsio) then
    cast('exura sio "'..sio.name)
    end
    end
    end
    end
    end
    end

if settings.MasRes then
    if cancastspell("exura gran mas res") then
    foreach creature masres "ps" do
    if table.find(MasResFriends, masres.name) then
    if isonspellarea(masres, "exura gran mas res", "any") and (masres.hppc <= settings.HPPCmasres) and ($mppc >= settings.SelfMPPCmasres) and ($hppc >= settings.SelfHPPCmasres) then
    amount = amount+1
    end
    end
    end
    if (amount >= settings.MinMasRes) then
    cast("exura gran mas res")
    end
    end
    end

@Riku

im not sure you understood me, that function doesnt really help me im afraid.

Take a look at this verry detailed picture I made for your understandning.

The thing is; I only want mas res to be used when the knight is either fine (he is doing ok without sio) or he is in range for mas res. In most other cases I want it to sio the knight before using mas res with one exception, When I (the druid) myself has low hp. Then its fine to use mas res without giving a single fuck about the knight.

thanks for taking the time
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Teenage mutant ninja powers.

@Carnufex

I don't know if you tested it or not, but what you've drawn on the whiteboard for me is exactly what I had in mind when I edited it for you, looking at my response and possible solutions again I have no idea what I was thinking.

The way I intended to fix the new version that I sent you, is that it will first do an iteration to check how many people are in need of a masres.
    Depending on how many people needs a mas res it will then either use sio or masres, unless you ticked the option ForceHeal to true (default).
    Then it will always, no matter what, if anyone needs a sio, it will sio.
    Okay, that's the intention, if the knight is the only one on your sio list then it SHOULD use sio regardless of how many people needs a mas res, and it does not use sio if your health/mana is under:

SelfMPPCsio =	 15,	-- YOUR min. Mana % to cast Sio
    SelfHPPCsio = 50, -- YOUR min. HP % to cast Sio

Be careful during your testing though, I don't know if the edit works 100%, but the idea was written down and it should do (i've looked through it several times) what I told you it does.
    On the other hand, how often would this occur and how does your Paladin and Sorcerer take that much damage anyway?

If it doesn't work and you died, i'll rewrite the whole script for you and everyone else. No problem, i'm much better today anyway.
    Last edited by Riku; 03-08-2016 at 01:26 PM.

Wind Powered
    Awesome, would love to hear any reply about how it works
    Does the mas res action knows if your friend is inside the mas res area? Because, if its not you will do mas res and heal your self only.
    And if its not inside the mas res area you should heal your self with exura vita, for example.

Can you do it?

@dudureno

It only counts people in mas res range yes.
    I have currently no intentions of improving this. I'm just botting for now. I'm so sorry.