Signup Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Heal Friend / Mass Healing

Heal Friend / Mass Healing

Description
    A persistent action that will heal your friends with Exura Sio and Exura Gran Mas Res.
    Prioritizes Mass Healing.

Configuration
    Set Sio to true or false to enable/disable Exura Sio.
    Set MasRes to true or false to enable/disable Exura Gran Mas Res.

Code
    init start
    local SioFriends = {"Bubble", "Eternal Oblivion"} -- People to heal with Exura Sio
    local MasResFriends = {"Astronis", "Riku"} -- People to heal with Exura Gran Mas Res

local settings = {
    Sio = true,
    HPPCsio = 80, -- Your FRIEND(S) Health % to cast Sio
    SelfMPPCsio = 15, -- YOUR min. Mana % to cast Sio
    SelfHPPCsio = 50, -- YOUR min. HP % to cast Sio

MasRes = true,
    MinMasRes = 1, -- Min. people below HPPCmasres to cast.
    HPPCmasres = 80, -- Your FRIEND(S) Health % to cast mas res
    SelfMPPCmasres = 15, -- YOUR min. Mana % to cast Exura Gran Mas Res
    SelfHPPCmasres = 20 --- YOUR min. HP % to cast Exura Gran Mas Res
    }
    init end

auto(350)

local amount = 0

if settings.MasRes then
    if cancastspell("exura gran mas res") then
    foreach creature masres "ps" do
    if table.find(MasResFriends, masres.name) then
    if isonspellarea(masres, "exura gran mas res", "any") and (masres.hppc <= settings.HPPCmasres) and ($mppc >= settings.SelfMPPCmasres) and ($hppc >= settings.SelfHPPCmasres) then
    amount = amount+1
    end
    end
    end
    if (amount >= settings.MinMasRes) then
    cast("exura gran mas res")
    end
    end
    end

if settings.Sio then
    if (amount < settings.MinMasRes) then
    if cancastspell("Heal Friend") then
    foreach creature sio "ps" do
    if table.find(SioFriends, sio.name) and (sio.isshootable) then
    if (sio.hppc <= settings.HPPCsio) and ($mppc >= settings.SelfMPPCsio) and ($hppc >= settings.SelfHPPCsio) then
    cast('exura sio "'..sio.name)
    end
    end
    end
    end
    end
    end
    Last edited by Riku; 02-16-2016 at 03:00 PM.

Banned
    very cool, I'll test

Quote Originally Posted by gaspardbobs View Post
    very cool, I'll test
    Awesome, would love to hear any reply about how it works

idk how to use it "my" scripts using exura gran and exura vita and trun off it when me and my friend got less then 90% hp here i need to be without exura gran and vita only mas res or what?

Quote Originally Posted by wybocenooba View Post
    idk how to use it "my" scripts using exura gran and exura vita and trun off it when me and my friend got less then 90% hp here i need to be without exura gran and vita only mas res or what?
    Yeah i've seen your version and it turns off spell healer (personal healing) when it needs to use Exura Gran Mas Res. If you want to consider yourself as a target for Mas Res you have to edit yourself in to the list.
    This script is mainly healing while having utamo vita on, did not implement any feature which turns off Spell Healer when using Mas Res (although you can adjust your Min HPPC to use it, and if it would go below that your normal spell healer would use f.e Exura Vita which would heal you to full which a Mas Res might have not done).

With that being said, I can edit in so it turns off Spell Healer, but the script v1.0.0 is mainly based on healing your friends rather than healing YOU and your friends.

local MasResFriends = {"wybocenooba", "aZe"} -- People to heal with Exura Gran Mas Res

i dont want turn off bc i think its slow or something like that when friend have monsters and my hp is less then 90% bot use exura gran then turn off healing and turn on again ... in my vision should be mas res when my hp is less then 90% even when knight have more then % to sio him

@wybocenooba

local settings = {
    Sio = true,
    HPPCsio = 80, -- Will cast Exura Sio when your Friends HP % is below this.
    SelfMPPCsio = 15, -- IF your Mana % goes below this it will not cast sio
    SelfHPPCsio = 50, -- If your HP % goes below this it will not cast sio

MasRes = true,
    MinMasRes = 2, -- Amount of people to be below HPPCmasres % in HP to cast Exura Gran Mas Res
    HPPCmasres = 60, -- Will consider a person to Exura Gran Mas Res when he drops in HP% below this number, will also make sure its in range otherwise ignored. You can put yourself in the list.
    SelfMPPCmasres = 15, -- Will not use Mas Res if your MANA% goes below this
    SelfHPPCmasres = 80 --- Will not use Mas Res if your HP% goes below this (can be useful if you get combod to 10% HP and need to use Exura Vita where Mas Res wouldnt make u full HP)
    }

Read the green text that I put in here for the settings. I tried to explain them as good as I could and the script will prioritize Mas Res over Sio. It will not use Sio if Mas Res is needed to be cast.

EDIT: Download the script again, I changed the order of Mas Res and Sio, thinking about it twice that might have an effect on it Prioritizing Mas Res over Sio as intended.
    Last edited by Riku; 02-09-2015 at 10:27 PM.

hmm to heal me it using only mas res or i have to turn on my healing with exura gran and vita and script blocking it when using mas res or "he" spaming both spells?

and next thing; i need 2 sio 1 on ek when he have 90% and second for rp when he have 50% but to mas res i need my hp 90% ek hp 90% and paladin only for mas res 70%

@wybocenooba

You should use your original Spell Healer aswell, would recommend not to use Exura though (if you're doing it).
    It will never use Exura Sio or Mas Res if the spells are on cooldown (f.e if you use Exura Gran).

Oh and your "next thing" would require me to rewrite about... a lot of the script.
    Not saying I couldn't do it but I think you underestimate what this script can put out. :P

Banned
    @Riku for your script to work i must always use mana shield? ek just died when i used it i wasn't using mana shield