Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free User

Question Future of windbot

As tittle says... What about future? Is Lucas working on bypassing BE? If not is there any other project? Or its no longer possible to cavebot in tibia?

@Lucas Terra @SuNe @Raphael

Quote Originally Posted by Tual View Post
    As tittle says... What about future? Is Lucas working on bypassing BE? If not is there any other project? Or its no longer possible to cavebot in tibia?

@Lucas Terra @SuNe @Raphael
    There is no future, Windbot has been discontinued.
    Bypassing BE is not the problem, that can be done quite easy. The problem is that you can't remain undetected on a public bot, where the enemy (BE) can simply buy a license and analyze the bot.

There is plenty of other projects.
    It is fully possible to cavebot in Tibia, i know a few who still does. But with their own private bots.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    So it's the end of tibia bots era.. at least we can keep using it on otservers

Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Bypassing BE is not the problem, that can be done quite easy. The problem is that you can't remain undetected on a public bot, where the enemy (BE) can simply buy a license and analyze the bot.

There is plenty of other projects.
    It is fully possible to cavebot in Tibia, i know a few who still does. But with their own private bots.
    And if o pay for creat me a private bot?

For all the people asking for names and such for private bots:

The reason why it is called a private bot, is because it is a PRIVATE bot.
    Any selling or spreading the priavte bots would stop making it private.

The people who wrote their own private bots, wont sell them...
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Its a shame Lucas didnt create a thread telling people Windbot has been discontinued, some still have hope on him. I didnt, i always knew Lucas wouldnt be able to do it (and i said since day 1 it wouldnt be possible) but hell, i guess Imba is smarter than me cause he said Lucas was going to do it.
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Quote Originally Posted by downloadkct View Post
    Its a shame Lucas didnt create a thread telling people Windbot has been discontinued, some still have hope on him. I didnt, i always knew Lucas wouldnt be able to do it (and i said since day 1 it wouldnt be possible) but hell, i guess Imba is smarter than me cause he said Lucas was going to do it.
    He did beat it, it is just that it is just imposible to stay ahead of a anti bot company on a MMRPG.
    For shooters and other games that is BE protected, there is aimbots etc for it. And they get detected, ban wave and everyone just buy a new game, or f.e fortnite which is free.. But that is not posible with Tibia, was we need to spend months or years to get chars as high which keeps getting deleted in the banwaves. We can't really just buy a new copy of the game and keep playing just as it was before.

That is why i am saying, a bot can't be plublic in the long run. They will catch up with it as soon they get a problem with it again and just delete everyone. Just look what happend with the TibiaCombat users?

Free User
    I can agree with you. The best hacks, cheats, and bots are undetected because nobody knows about them. If everybody has access to the software it can be easily broken by people who don't like cheats - hate them. I can say that for years I farm eve isk and then my eve isk are avaliable here at this website which I can fully recommend. It works for me because nobody have the same soft because I made it for my own.
    Last edited by aveeve; 07-24-2018 at 11:09 AM.

Free User
    many people still use the bot on the otserver can, although update which would work on every client who have a new update (look gunzodus.net have falcon items ect.). Because I could not add Items from Diremaw to looter, I had to start using xeno.
    In xeno it is very easy to add new items, in windbot I tried to add new items to .xml but the bot did not detect any new items
    Unfortunately, we can not create scripts for new spots :/

Free User
    Bump @SuNe