Signup Now
    Free User

Exclamation Looting/Targeting not functioning!

Hey All,

So running windbot for a version 10.00 client, the bot injects fine and recognises my character, the healing bot works fine with both of my rules.

I tried to configure targeting for Dragon/Dragon Lord, my character circles them as instructed but doesn't actually attack. It does cast spells as if targeted however but no melee.
    Auto-loot is not functioning either, bodies don't open and no loot is moved to any of my containers.

Any advice?

Cheers,
    Smurfy!

Free User
    I'm having a similar issue, hopefully someone responds.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    Hey All,

So running windbot for a version 10.00 client, the bot injects fine and recognises my character, the healing bot works fine with both of my rules.

I tried to configure targeting for Dragon/Dragon Lord, my character circles them as instructed but doesn't actually attack. It does cast spells as if targeted however but no melee.
    Auto-loot is not functioning either, bodies don't open and no loot is moved to any of my containers.

Any advice?

Cheers,
    Smurfy!
    Looting issues has been reported and was fixed in later updates. Unfortunately, to be able to bot on the 10.00 client you need version 2.8.9 and it bugs with the browse field there.