Signup Now
    Free User

Question Status of battleye bypass?

Hi, i was considering using windbot. but after alot of reading it seems that no1 has been able to bypass battleye protection.
    i also saw that most of the post on the forum regarding the update of the bot is dated to last year. is there any changes? is the bot "safe" to use or no?

Free User
    no money = no work

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by mariodelpozo View Post
    Hi, i was considering using windbot. but after alot of reading it seems that no1 has been able to bypass battleye protection.
    i also saw that most of the post on the forum regarding the update of the bot is dated to last year. is there any changes? is the bot "safe" to use or no?
    No money for who? For windbot's developer? LOL

Must have made a lot of money, otherwise there would be no more windbot. I understand that it is not easy to develop something like this, but when you make a paid product available, you can not put any pressure on the customer. Except a value that serves to continue his work.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurxskju View Post
    no money = no work
    yhe but no1 wants to pay for something if they cant use it.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by kalidex View Post
    No money for who? For windbot's developer? LOL

Must have made a lot of money, otherwise there would be no more windbot. I understand that it is not easy to develop something like this, but when you make a paid product available, you can not put any pressure on the customer. Except a value that serves to continue his work.
    I agree but im guessing its still not safe to use on battleye servers then?

Quote Originally Posted by mariodelpozo View Post
    I agree but im guessing its still not safe to use on battleye servers then?
    You wont be able to run Windbot if BE service is running which is required to play official Tibia servers although you can still opt for Open Tibia servers with supported client versions by Windbot.
    The future of Windbot is still not clear, Josh refereed before there might be a possibility for dedicated support on some Open Tibia servers or a new concept may surge for official Tibia servers.

Lucas would let us know if there was no solution so it means hope is not lost

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Nevertheless, there has been no news in a long time

Indeed, still no news on supporting CipSoft servers again. For now, the only plan is to support Open Tibia servers, and support for those seems to be limited to what me and the community here can offer. I'm not sure what the status is with regards to supporting specific OT servers, but a few weeks ago we were talking about a few big names, so something might happen yet.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.