Signup Now
Page 2 of 172 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    Please don't do that your signature is huge as hell. If at least you can remove that logo..
    I don't believe it is against the rules.

However, maybe I will change it.
    Last edited by Monster; 01-14-2014 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster View Post
    I don't believe it is against the rules.

However, maybe I will change it.
    It's not that's illegal, it's just that it's really big and screen consuming hahahaha

@topic
    Is this thread even necessary? I've said that to the other guy that copied the iBot thread, this isn't important, and btw will we really gather all banishments into one thread? Why? Doesn't make sense to me

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    It's not that's illegal, it's just that it's really big and screen consuming hahahaha

@topic
    Is this thread even necessary? I've said that to the other guy that copied the iBot thread, this isn't important, and btw will we really gather all banishments into one thread? Why? Doesn't make sense to me
    Believe it or not, the getting started disclaimers and the safety tips are very useful. And if people get deleted they will feel like they need to make a thread on general, so might aswell keep it all organized.

LATEST SCRIPTS SKYPE
    Got a Question? Add me on Skype!
    bugwt.support

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://mystatus.skype.com/smallclassic/bugwt.support). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

more deletions?

hello,

i have a question for all...

have you or any of your friends have been deleted this last days?? im not talking about the last banwave (2 jan i think) i mean recent days...
    because many of my friends... got deleted without banwave...

its making me think... wtf?? was this test server used to fine tune their botting tool? or did they check for MC?
    i just have no logic how many people just got deleted if the banwave was over many days ago =/
    or is cipsoft now more active against botters?

also one more questions...

i started a botting thread and i bot them all minimized and nothing has happend all of them are safe... so im like wtf???
    i botted them straight to 14 hrs stamina xD and im stille here with the accounts.
    also.. all this new accounts are non register. (is this safe?)
    should i keep botting them unregister? or should i register them?

thanks for all your comments. =)
    Check my Botting Project: HERE - If i helped, please +REP

i have been banned , http://forums.tibiawindbot.com/showt...-and-Deletions
    first ban in this thread
    i think they are checking online times and just checking you ingame later

Ban/deletes can happend anytime, and not just at banwaves.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

They have been deleting a few people daily for months now. They've also been mass deleting guilds, top scores from dominated servers, big botters with many characters per registration. If you've only noticed now, I'd say you're in the clear lmao

merged to this thread.
    Last edited by BUgWT; 01-15-2014 at 07:23 AM.

LATEST SCRIPTS SKYPE
    Got a Question? Add me on Skype!
    bugwt.support

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://mystatus.skype.com/smallclassic/bugwt.support). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

Well, if this guy got deleted after few days Botting with Windbot im very sure he got checked manually. There is no way to say the bot is even detectable yet or not. I've just started a completly new account with a completly new Char on it. Bought prem and started to bot it with Windbot. If i'd get deleted we can be sure the bot detects us. Im very sure everyone in this Forum has been using other Bots before or atleast MC's and other Softwares on the Account we use right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BUgWT View Post
    They have been deleting a few people daily for months now. They've also been mass deleting guilds, top scores from dominated servers, big botters with many characters per registration. If you've only noticed now, I'd say you're in the clear lmao

merged to this thread.

i started a botting thread and i bot them all minimized and nothing has happend all of them are safe... so im like wtf??? <- is this a bad idea?
    i botted them straight to 14 hrs stamina xD and im stille here with the accounts. <- should i continuw this way or not?
    also.. all this new accounts are non register. (is this safe?) <- should i register them? or its ok?

thx in advance.. im asking cause its my first time with a botting project. xD

all experts please reply! =D
    Check my Botting Project: HERE - If i helped, please +REP

Quote Originally Posted by stmaster View Post

i started a botting thread and i bot them all minimized and nothing has happend all of them are safe... so im like wtf??? <- is this a bad idea?
    i botted them straight to 14 hrs stamina xD and im stille here with the accounts. <- should i continuw this way or not?
    also.. all this new accounts are non register. (is this safe?) <- should i register them? or its ok?

thx in advance.. im asking cause its my first time with a botting project. xD

all experts please reply! =D
    Botting thread its safe if you hide your chars ^^

Im botting for like 5~6 years, get deleted on 3 accounts only, one in ElfBot, 1 probably cause magebot sio, and one bcuz I get reported for like 100 ppl of enemy guild ^^, I used to bot 7 accounts at same time, some minimized others not, 24/7 full afk

and about registration, BUg said about it, its confirmed that some people have lost all their characters that was at same register, so maybe its better bot without register until you need pacc it =]