Signup Now
Page 168 of 172 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1716
    Free User
    im still botting on 2 accounts, not letting stamina under20, on a empty server and its working sweet, no deletions atm

Free User
    Dear Tibia Player,

An automatic check of your Tibia account containing character XXXX has shown that unofficial software was used on it to play the game. Consequently, the account has been deleted instantly. Please note that using unofficial software is a very serious rule violation, hence the drastic punishment.

If you would like to go on playing Tibia, please create a new account and start over. However, if you do so, we strongly recommend you make sure to study the
    Tibia Rules at http://www.tibia.com/support/?subtopic=tibiarules carefully and make sure not to violate them again. If you follow them at all times, you may be
    sure not to lose your new Tibia account again.

Kind regards,
    Your CipSoft Team

Free User
    Hey, beacuse this thread was rather hefty and I didn't find anything about it while reading the pages I did, I want to ask about having two accounts but only botting on one.

I'm a new user and right now I'm botting on a completely different account on Tibia 10, it has no associations with my main account what so ever and of course I have never had Windbot running or started while I have been on my main account. Is there any chance that my main account will be compromised by botting on my other account? Or is it very rare..?

Thanks for help!

Free User

Deleted

Tonight i had 3 accs deleted, 1 were botting and got deleted just when i opened tibia to see how its going and take all the profits hahaha i was teleported to temple and POOF! Bye bye.. and these others 2 were offline... =/
    i fear the same thing, to have my main acc deleted too...

It's impossible now to bot on dawnport, I made 5 accs, every char run on diffrent script and all of them had ban in 2hours~.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by chytrusek View Post
    It's impossible now to bot on dawnport, I made 5 accs, every char run on diffrent script and all of them had ban in 2hours~.
    sup bro, got deleted today? =O

Free User
    Mostly depends on what script u walk, selfmade imo is high probability of being banned
    Last edited by aphyn; 01-25-2017 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aphyn View Post
    Mostly depends on what script u walk, selfmade imo is high probability of being banned
    tottaly not true

Quote Originally Posted by githishere View Post
    Hey, beacuse this thread was rather hefty and I didn't find anything about it while reading the pages I did, I want to ask about having two accounts but only botting on one.

I'm a new user and right now I'm botting on a completely different account on Tibia 10, it has no associations with my main account what so ever and of course I have never had Windbot running or started while I have been on my main account. Is there any chance that my main account will be compromised by botting on my other account? Or is it very rare..?

Thanks for help!
    if you made the accounts from same ip in short period of time(prob <24h) then there is a slight chance, but this happen mostly when you make shitload of accs at once from same ip and they manual check it, so its rather unlikely to happen, but if it will then just write to them about your non botted acc beeing deleted for no reason and they almost always undelete if it was because of manual ip check, this happened to me and some other people
    Last edited by Orimorfus; 01-25-2017 at 01:53 AM.

Free User
    Let's say I've never been banned for botting and I make a new acc, always manually refill,, deposit etc, never afk and make my own cavebotting scripts just for hunting, how high are the risks of getting banned? How will Cipsoft know I'm botting if I'm not reported? Haven't used windbot before!

Quote Originally Posted by Heahaee View Post
    Let's say I've never been banned for botting and I make a new acc, always manually refill,, deposit etc, never afk and make my own cavebotting scripts just for hunting, how high are the risks of getting banned? How will Cipsoft know I'm botting if I'm not reported? Haven't used windbot before!
    Theyr system is like Fairfight -aka human behavior analysis- (i suppose), if you keep doing the same things over and over again you will end up banned, no matter if you are or are not reported. Reporting makes only the banishment faster.
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user