Signup Now
Page 170 of 172 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172 LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1716
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansipansi View Post
    Yea I get that you can get deleted. But what I'm asking is: Is it common?
    No its not, like its not common to be banned using magebot's dash, but it happens.
    I think it depends if cipsoft is watching you or "scanning your logs", who knows what they do with the "not ragebotters"
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by downloadkct View Post
    No its not, like its not common to be banned using magebot's dash, but it happens.
    I think it depends if cipsoft is watching you or "scanning your logs", who knows what they do with the "not ragebotters"
    Thank you!

Free User
    Hi,

I have used a bot for 45 days 4.2016-5.2016. And then for 30 days 11.2016-12.2016. Then I had a premium account to the end of January and played manually. 02/06/2017deleted my account. Now I bought a new account that has never used the bot (i think). I use the same computer. Is there any risk if I will play only manually? And on the last premium account I used Tibialyzer this program is safe?

Free User
    tibialyzer is 100% safe if you download it from github of the creator. Reinstall windows and then play - it would be safer if u do that

Free User
    I uninstalled already bot, do you think that without reinstalling the windows there any risks? someone wrote that he had two computers, one clean and one for booting. He got banned on both accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by szymonwind View Post
    I uninstalled already bot, do you think that without reinstalling the windows there any risks? someone wrote that he had two computers, one clean and one for booting. He got banned on both accounts.
    its not that simply, if you want to make sure you are safe, format your PC to change hardware ID, if you have no bot on your pc, then you are going to be safe,
    about your mate that was using 2 pc, its not enought as they might track multiple other connections (if both accs was created from same IP / if he did in game transfers of gold or parcels / tibia coins logs etc etc.-even you play manually
    but using cash done on your moneymaker, its supporting rule violation, and more then enought to get deleted on manual account also).

Free User
    1. Ban Date? 25/01/17
    2. Ever Used Other Bot? No -
    3. Server Type? Open
    4. Used MC? Yes - windaddons
    5. Minimized Tibia Client? Yes
    6. How Many Bot Chars On The Account? just one
    7. Botting Places? - glooth factor, old fortess hero cave, banuta -2/-3, hydras oramond, glooth tower - scripts by garskal, bugwp
    8. Botting Time? - less 12h a day
    9. Mass Reported? Low Probability - becausa in my server thats resp is close
    10. Screenshot?

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by vinicintra View Post
    1. Ban Date? 25/01/17
    2. Ever Used Other Bot? No -
    3. Server Type? Open
    4. Used MC? Yes - windaddons
    5. Minimized Tibia Client? Yes
    6. How Many Bot Chars On The Account? just one
    7. Botting Places? - glooth factor, old fortess hero cave, banuta -2/-3, hydras oramond, glooth tower - scripts by garskal, bugwp
    8. Botting Time? - less 12h a day
    9. Mass Reported? Low Probability - becausa in my server thats resp is close
    10. Screenshot?
    [*]Mass Reported? Low Probability - becausa in my server thats resp is close
    im glad you are deleted.
    wind bot days are over =( sorry guys. 3 friends deleted today

Free User
    There are many other tips that can be checked out
    Vedic astrology

Free User
    Ban Date? 28/04/17
    Ever Used Other Bot? No -
    Server Type? Open
    Used MC? No
    Minimized Tibia Client? No, never
    How Many Bot Chars On The Account? 1
    Botting Places?
    Botting Time? Each 30 - 40 minutes (Log in/out)
    Mass Reported? Not - 100 % sure!
    Screenshot? No

Based on my experience, Tibia Antibot-tool is scanning players randomly, through the "logs" they are looking strange behavior.

The day that I was deleted, I saw when it happened...
    My character just "Wrote the password, selected the character, entered to check the boss, the boss wasn't there, it logout". No one was on the screen during all day because I had the alarms and I was looking the screen. After 30 - 40 minutes my character tried to check the boss again and Windbot showed an error with the account/password, my character was deleted.

Currently, I still use the script to check the boss and no one has been deleted since then.

Regards!