Signup Now
Page 126 of 228 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2274
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiora View Post
    I suggest you to re-check the profit :P
    I have been running this since level 158 till 167 and always had -15K / -20K loot

Softcore
    Attachment 11281
    Please check our disclaimer (faq post) regarding loot statistics, they are not directly bounded to shown Recommended Level.
    Hunt Settings may also influence a lot on possible profits, to maximize it avoid using Lure Mode, enable Keep Away and Loot Gold.

Quote Originally Posted by felipepiva View Post
    is it possible to hunt deepling x1 at stange 2?
    Yes you can still hunt on Deeplings X1 with Stage 2 open.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarinolin View Post
    EK vampire cript i got a problme when character going back to spawn sometime go in a circle and died just running around on -1 or -2 floor
    Enable the option Kill Path Monsters.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Quote Originally Posted by blakw View Post
    Please check our disclaimer (faq post) regarding loot statistics, they are not directly bounded to shown Recommended Level.
    Hunt Settings may also influence a lot on possible profits, to maximize it avoid using Lure Mode, enable Keep Away and Loot Gold.
    Well.. I am not complaining or something, no need to defend yourself :P
    I was using Lure Mode and had Keep Away enabled, did loot gold as well

I'm just saying, that its missleading.
    It maybe used to be 0 - 50k/h, but now it's more like -25k/h to + 10k/h (never had profit tho)

Script is working fine by the way, just the estimated profit isn't matching the reality

Quote Originally Posted by Xiora View Post
    Well.. I am not complaining or something, no need to defend yourself :P
    I was using Lure Mode and had Keep Away enabled, did loot gold as well

I'm just saying, that its missleading.
    It maybe used to be 0 - 50k/h, but now it's more like -25k/h to + 10k/h (never had profit tho)

Script is working fine by the way, just the estimated profit isn't matching the reality
    I understand, all feedback is welcome
    Will run some tests here to see if Cip nerfed the loot.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    Hello Blakw I found a bug on Oramond Minotaur Hills for Druid. The character is trying to attack with spells at 4 squaremeters, sometimes he's not crossing the special areas as you can see in the image.I tried follow the monster and attack with 3 squaremeters. This decreases so much the exp. Can you take a look please? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by carlemany View Post
    Hello Blakw I found a bug on Oramond Minotaur Hills for Druid. The character is trying to attack with spells at 4 squaremeters, sometimes he's not crossing the special areas as you can see in the image.I tried follow the monster and attack with 3 squaremeters. This decreases so much the exp. Can you take a look please? Thanks.
    Try the following: Go to Targeting > Settings > Enable Target Must be Reachable.
    Let me know how it goes.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    ey, maybe its a problem on edron drag for druid, the character go to venore and just trade with the npc but not buy the sd that i want, and when go to hunt just down the ladder and go to dp again and its doing this aaaall the time, pls halp :X

Free User
    blakw, your grimvale script is kinda bugged on actions: i have marked hunt only floor -2 and it is going up on those "little holes"
    its also is removing my amulet when leaving hunt
    sometimes it cast Exevo Vis Hur ps: its not marked to cast that spells. ps2: it writes Exevo Vis Hur with E V H
    Last edited by felipepiva; 05-11-2016 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ruzypall View Post
    ey, maybe its a problem on edron drag for druid, the character go to venore and just trade with the npc but not buy the sd that i want, and when go to hunt just down the ladder and go to dp again and its doing this aaaall the time, pls halp :X
    Which script are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by felipepiva View Post
    blakw, your grimvale script is kinda bugged on actions: i have marked hunt only floor -2 and it is going up on those "little holes"
    its also is removing my amulet when leaving hunt
    sometimes it cast Exevo Vis Hur ps: its not marked to cast that spells. ps2: it writes Exevo Vis Hur with E V H
    On Second Floor the "Mini Caves" or "little holes" belong to it since they can only be accessed from that floor.

Regarding unequip amulet, due to bot being unable to recognize any item ID (neck slot) when wearing a amulet it will unequip any if you are using options for amulets/rings on Cavebot > Settings. To fix just disable those options, save and re-load script.

About Extra Spells, make sure it is set to "No Spell" and also remove it from Tibia Hotkeys in case you have it there.

Let me know if the issues persist.
    Last edited by blakw; 05-12-2016 at 01:55 AM.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    [QUOTE=blakw;398305]Which script are you referring to?

Edron dragon lair for druid

Free User
    [QUOTE=ruzypall;398311][QUOTE=blakw;398305]Which script are you referring to?

Edron dragon lair for druid