Signup Now
Page 101 of 228 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2274
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanks Tim View Post
    so you mean yes, That I can use lure mode on a 205?
    Yes you can

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    10 HOURS AT Svargrond Ice Witch Temple - running smothly.
    This is result:

Its showing 138k/h but its normaly something like 10-15k/h my tibia client crashed thats why bot reset.

One more time big thanks for BlakW for support after buying script. Thumbs up for this guy.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by blakw View Post
    Yes you can
    One last question.. has the script been updated to skin right away?

Quote Originally Posted by morteczka View Post
    10 HOURS AT Svargrond Ice Witch Temple - running smothly.
    This is result:

Its showing 138k/h but its normaly something like 10-15k/h my tibia client crashed thats why bot reset.

One more time big thanks for BlakW for support after buying script. Thumbs up for this guy.
    Glad that you enjoyed it!
    Dont forget to join our screenshots event: https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/showthread.php?27823

One last question.. has the script been updated to skin right away?
    Yes the script was recently updated to stake monsters instantly after looting them.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    So I wanted to Edit this to try and make it easier for you to understand the problems I'm having with the Edron Druid Vampire Script.

The first thing I noticed is that, it literally clears the rooms at first without looting anything, and the only way I'm able to get it to start skinning or even looting.. is to manually skin something the first time. Another problem is. it really seems delayed by 2-3 seconds before it starts attacking after luring.. it doesn't seem like much, but it slows down the exp. Also, is their anyway you can either make it skin before trying to mana up before next lure point? It's trying to do both at the same time and just seems like it slows stuff down. I'm also curious as if it was your intention that, after killing the fifth floor.. it runs all the way to the beginning of the spawn to start over instead of killing on the way their? It also seems to get stuck several times at the beginning of the spawn for whatever reason.

On the fifth floor on a 205.. it really struggles.. it does okay at first.. and then the mana drops to around 3.5k or so and it has problems shooting the avas because its trying to mana so much

It also doesn't count the vampire dusts you get from skinning on the loot list, nor does it deposit them into the loot bp in the dp. I'm literally showing 50k waste an hour at the moment.

Hopefully I can get some help on this

Also curious as to.. Do I put ava on crosshairs or on target and what about the blessed wooden stake?
    Last edited by Tanks Tim; 02-19-2016 at 06:30 AM.

So I wanted to Edit this to try and make it easier for you to understand the problems I'm having with the Edron Druid Vampire Script.

The first thing I noticed is that, it literally clears the rooms at first without looting anything, and the only way I'm able to get it to start skinning or even looting.. is to manually skin something the first time. Another problem is. it really seems delayed by 2-3 seconds before it starts attacking after luring.. it doesn't seem like much, but it slows down the exp. Also, is their anyway you can either make it skin before trying to mana up before next lure point? It's trying to do both at the same time and just seems like it slows stuff down. I'm also curious as if it was your intention that, after killing the fifth floor.. it runs all the way to the beginning of the spawn to start over instead of killing on the way their? It also seems to get stuck several times at the beginning of the spawn for whatever reason.

On the fifth floor on a 205.. it really struggles.. it does okay at first.. and then the mana drops to around 3.5k or so and it has problems shooting the avas because its trying to mana so much

It also doesn't count the vampire dusts you get from skinning on the loot list, nor does it deposit them into the loot bp in the dp. I'm literally showing 50k waste an hour at the moment.

Hopefully I can get some help on this

Also curious as to.. Do I put ava on crosshairs or on target and what about the blessed wooden stake?
    When you refer to first rooms you mean upper floors? By default the Loot only valuables items option comes enabled so you may want to disable that to loot everything.
    The start attack delay can be reduced on Lure Mode settings, change it to 0 seconds.

About stake before replenish mana up, will look into this.

Yes it is intentional to run all way up without killing to allow monsters respawn for Lure Mode.

Be more specific about where it get stuck? On hallways? That may happen if monsters block character path.

Will take a deeper look on HUD not showing Vampire Dusts and blessed wooden stake must be assigned as crosshairs same goes for area runes.

Thanks for the feedback.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by blakw View Post
    When you refer to first rooms you mean upper floors? By default the Loot only valuables items option comes enabled so you may want to disable that to loot everything.
    The start attack delay can be reduced on Lure Mode settings, change it to 0 seconds.

About stake before replenish mana up, will look into this.

Yes it is intentional to run all way up without killing to allow monsters respawn for Lure Mode.

Be more specific about where it get stuck? On hallways? That may happen if monsters block character path.

Will take a deeper look on HUD not showing Vampire Dusts and blessed wooden stake must be assigned as crosshairs same goes for area runes.

Thanks for the feedback.
    When talking about the looting, no, not the upper floors, but when it gets to the first main hunting floor. -4

It seemed to keep getting stuck after it ran back to -4 at the beginning of the spawn, it would run all the way back after -5, kill that room. then would get stuck it seemed, i will test more later.

will be running mother scarab cab on EK today, will give feedback
    Last edited by Tanks Tim; 02-19-2016 at 03:52 PM.

Free User
    Alright, once thing I've already noticed with the mother of scarab caves is.. if you if you have it on hunt 3rd 4th and 5th floors.. it kills the bottom two floors and then doesn't turn targetting back on at the 3rd floor. other then that its smooth so far

healing seems a little sketchy.. I'm a 142 (with best set possible for my lvl) and i'll drop below the 55-60% at it doesn't UHP.. I went all the way down to 250ish hp at some point.. UHP is on hotkey and I made sure it was the correct settings on the windbot. I'm using lure mode even though it says 150+ but if it healed me right when I hit that 55-60% I'd be perfectly fine.

Can ya look into that?
    Last edited by Tanks Tim; 02-19-2016 at 05:33 PM.

Free User
    bot starts running in circles in depo up and downstairs, and when it came back from spawn it stopped at stairs by avar tar. how do i fix?

Alright, once thing I've already noticed with the mother of scarab caves is.. if you if you have it on hunt 3rd 4th and 5th floors.. it kills the bottom two floors and then doesn't turn targetting back on at the 3rd floor. other then that its smooth so far

healing seems a little sketchy.. I'm a 142 (with best set possible for my lvl) and i'll drop below the 55-60% at it doesn't UHP.. I went all the way down to 250ish hp at some point.. UHP is on hotkey and I made sure it was the correct settings on the windbot. I'm using lure mode even though it says 150+ but if it healed me right when I hit that 55-60% I'd be perfectly fine.

Can ya look into that?
    Made a few improvements on it already, please redownload.

Quote Originally Posted by keith View Post
    bot starts running in circles in depo up and downstairs, and when it came back from spawn it stopped at stairs by avar tar. how do i fix?
    Which script are you referring to? Ensure your tibia maps are fully explored and clean of marks/icons.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)