Signup Now
Page 174 of 228 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2274
    All orders processed.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    The Mother of Scarab lair script isn't working fluently for me. It's not keeping it's distance from Ancients at all, while I have the option checked.
    This means that sometimes the bot gets surrounded while it's just standing there. I just died from this.

Also, it has a very hard time shooting the runes properly. You can see the crosshair trying to shoot.
    Sometimes there are 5+ second intervals in between the GFBs. I don't understand how this is possible. Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoozy View Post
    The Mother of Scarab lair script isn't working fluently for me. It's not keeping it's distance from Ancients at all, while I have the option checked.
    This means that sometimes the bot gets surrounded while it's just standing there. I just died from this.

Also, it has a very hard time shooting the runes properly. You can see the crosshair trying to shoot.
    Sometimes there are 5+ second intervals in between the GFBs. I don't understand how this is possible. Any advice?
    If you are using Lure Mode then disable it, that way it wont wait for creatures to reach you (you can also set the sqm distance for area runes to a wider sqm range on Cavebot > Settings > Attack / Spell Settings).
    Regarding slow shooting, you can tune the shooting speed on Cavebot > Settings > Smart Shooter Settings (bottom), increase or decrease the delay till it seems good on your side (default is 750 ms).

After this changes I advise saving the script and load it on depot to properly set all everything.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

All orders processed.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

All orders processed.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

All orders processed.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    Hey man, I'm interested in buying your souleater script but I have a question first, is it updated to use the new depots? Cuz in the pic it shows the old type of depot.
    Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Farawayfromyou View Post
    Hey man, I'm interested in buying your souleater script but I have a question first, is it updated to use the new depots? Cuz in the pic it shows the old type of depot.
    Thx
    The scripts just make use of Depot Box 1, you need to place a few backpacks there for each item type (stackable, non-stackable, withdraws).
    Using multiple Depot Boxes is something planned to be added on a future major update.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by blakw View Post
    The scripts just make use of Depot Box 1, you need to place a few backpacks there for each item type (stackable, non-stackable, withdraws).
    Using multiple Depot Boxes is something planned to be added on a future major update.
    Ah okay, I'm quite sure I've bought your script before but I couldn't get my login to work on your site. Do I have to rebuy it or do you have records of all purchases?
    ty

Edit: nvm, I found the email from my purchase now and it wasn't with you xD bad memory ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Farawayfromyou View Post
    Ah okay, I'm quite sure I've bought your script before but I couldn't get my login to work on your site. Do I have to rebuy it or do you have records of all purchases?
    ty

Edit: nvm, I found the email from my purchase now and it wasn't with you xD bad memory ftw
    In case you do a purchase on our store and lose the download links simply request here: http://wb.blakw.com/tools/request-new-copy

Visit:
    (◣_◢)