Signup Now

Thread: Heal bot

Free User

Heal bot

Has any one tried this new heal pixel bot. Eagle eye pixel bot?
    Does it work with battle eye?
    www.eagleeyebot.com
    Last edited by Holstar; 12-03-2017 at 03:23 PM.

I've seen a few of them. They mostly seem to work. I would absolutely not recommend using any of them, however, as they will almost certainly become detected and get people deleted pretty quickly.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    I have been using it since monday in a few actions on my ek and hunting on my mage. Brought premium 2 days ago, no problems with battleeye but it is only a healer at the moment

Free User
    i have tried it today on a noob chr its good alternative for healing until windbot can make a fix

Free User
    I've been using own created one from start of Tortura, I highly recommend you to get some programming skills, and create your own and dont share it. As long BE dont get their hands on your program and you make it somewhat randomized, its had to get caught, good luck!
    / Relentless Josef
    Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by brallan View Post
    I've been using own created one from start of Tortura, I highly recommend you to get some programming skills, and create your own and dont share it. As long BE dont get their hands on your program and you make it somewhat randomized, its had to get caught, good luck!
    / Relentless Josef
    can you recommend any language?

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by timmay View Post
    can you recommend any language?

Well its arguable which language that would be easiest if you got no experience. I coded my own with C# which is the language I got most experience with, BUT I believe it would be easier for someone new to use some scripting language, eg javascript, python (kinda slow tho) or even autohotkey.
    If you got less than 100hours programming experience you shouldnt go with C++, rather go with C# instead.
    Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by brallan View Post
    Well its arguable which link that would be easiest if you got no experience. I coded my own with C# which is the language I got most experience with, BUT I believe it would be easier for someone new to use some scripting language, eg javascript, python (kinda slow tho) or even autohotkey.
    If you got less than 100hours programming experience you shouldnt go with C++, rather go with C# instead.
    Thanks for the clarification!
    Last edited by Ronnie Clark; 12-14-2017 at 07:03 AM.