Signup Now
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    Free User

Cool WindBOT for Taleon (TibiaBR Server)

I'm Brazilian, I'm not very good in English and I decided to use google translator to post to all languages ​​.. In other words, you're Brazilian, make an effort to use google translate and understand.
    Sou brasileiro, não sou muito bom no ingles e decidi usar o google tradutor para postar para todas as linguas.. Ou seja você é brasileiro, faça um esforço de usar o google tradutor e entender.

Windbot on Taleon (Server TibiaBR)

Come on, you guys have 1 big problem in using the windbot on the TibiaBR server correct? Can not use Tibia IPchanger?

Well, your problems are over. I brought a fix for the ones I used and 1 program that my friend did and compiled. That worked for me. So first of all I start leaving credits ..
    100% - Avastsz (@avastpro;) for finding compatible client. RSA, and think about it all ..

Common questions:

Avast, did you use the bot? Yes, I used it in my main char. Avastsz in the Taleon. I used 8h of full bot and 100% afk .. I took ban, but I got 150.

Avast, did you test heal? Yes, heal is perfect. Very fast, however, if you use this in WAR, you will probably get many reports per bot.

Avast, did you find any bot error that happens only in Taleon? Yes I found one, but I do not use it in the global and I can not say that it is a mistake in the BOT, but it does not open the loot and neither does the item. Reason? Do not know. But I think it's not the bot but some modification they made. If anyone finds out, please post for me to modify the post and help others.

Avast, What do you recommend me in the war and not take ban again? I recommend that you use some persistent "SSA" or "Energy Ring" in specific mana or life, Auto Gran Hur ..

Well, I've answered some obvious questions. So I'll tell you what I think you should not use ..

Do not use the heal of the Wind, because heal very fast // For heal I recommend (tibiacombat.com) // Reason? It heals more like some normal player ..

Do not use Anti Paralyze, no matter how bad you slip a few times .. It's very obvious you do not even want to crash with your char when lots of paralyze flies. It will probably be heavily reported .. Remember they are not mom Cipsoft

If you have a problem with dash, contact me in message .. I made a very basic dash script that solved a lot for me.

Avoid speaking the words BOT in the game. They have a channel in the game that when you talk bot. appears as you told them, and of course it's easier for them to go goto and see you using bots.

Use the cavebot as hidden as possible. In hidden cellars, like me .. I wore Ice Witch and did a good exp for level 150, it was 3.5kk ..
    PS: Do not use cavebots with a +1 player .. This is very easy to find out, are you hunting MC like? How will you defend that?

Okay, making it very clear. Above was just some explanations if you want to use and abuse problem is yours. Do not blame it on the bot etc. Use it for your risk.

So, let's go to business.

Before anything else is to record video showing the bot etc .. Please always leave the credits to Avast (Avastsz) .. It was very annoying to find the version of this client and make this program. And also get this unique solution I hope you are grateful. And everyone who uses leave your comment this helps a lot to another person who is coming and ends up being afraid to download these things.

What you will have to do is simple .. First download the IPchanger, link below
    (Here)

And soon after downloading this client .. I will send zipped for better consumption. It will be necessary to redo all the hotkeys again and download the auto map in this folder.
    I left the automap zipped in the client folder. Only draw in the place that goes is full map. But the hotkeys will be disappear.
    (Here)

Link of the windbot everyone already knows .. Can be anyone that is there .. That is (beta 91 at the moment I am posting)
    (Here)

Let's go to the tutorial on how to use IPChanger

When you open the IPChanger you will see it like this.
    https://imgur.com/a/VkHt9

You will click on "Selecionar" and you will search the folder that is the client that I will download, enter it and then on bin and search for client.exe and then select of course.
    And where is "http://127.0.0.1/login.php" you will change to "https://taleon.online/login.php".
    PS: "Remover Mensagem" this is to take some boring messages from the battleye. Silly thing.
    Good .. Will this be our correct IPChanger? You will click on "Mudar IP"
    https://imgur.com/a/dpTsU

After you click "Mudar IP" the client will open. Cool, we open the client. You'll open the Windbot, there's a few more things in the picture, because it's my warm tunnel. (Who uses it knows that it stays that way.) Inject and log in your char and vai is there .. Sometimes it crash alone in the middle of the game and you will have to do all the processes again.

PS: When you close the IPchanger, you will always have to do the same procedure every time. (For some who downloaded this Ipchanger in Tibiaking, it is modified.

PS: Never open the Windbot logged in server, because they have a proxy inside the server .. This causes a conflict in the bot and the bot crash. Please always remember this .. If they will not die without wanting to use 1 heal.

Pictures of bot running and ban

https://imgur.com/a/Kw1ZJ BOT
    https://imgur.com/a/5mpj6 BAN

Are you afraid to use things? Do not worry I put the scan here for you!

Scan Client
    Scan IPChanger

PS: It has a small problem, I do not know if it is here on my computer .. Sometimes I close the client and it keeps running, Always open the Task Manager and terminate the client.exe if it is open.

So this is the end of the post .. Hugs to all and good hunt! I hope everyone is happy.
    Last edited by avastpro; 11-26-2017 at 05:31 PM.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by rastafarialerta View Post
    nao sei se é so aqui mais as imagem que tu boto no topico n ta pegando n visse!
    All the pictures were stored.
    [BR] Todas as imagens foram arrumadas.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by rastafarialerta View Post
    ainda ta dando o client version ? affs
    If possible, send me 1 print.
    [BR] Me envie uma print.

Wind Powered
    Working! Thank you!

(Pena nao funcionar o looting ;/)

Wind Tester
    Cleaned thread. Remember you can use english only on windbot forum (or atleast include english translation).

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by pingolaman View Post
    Encontrei dois problemas até agora somente, o looting e o targeting...
    O looting realmente nao abre os corpos, e o targeting está bem estranho, as vezes nao ataca o monstro, as vezes demora muito pra atacar...
    Mesmo assim, já está ótimo! Obrigado!

Found two problems so far, looting and targeting...
    Looting doesn't open the corpses and targeting sometimes doens't attack and sometimes take too long to attack the monster...
    Yes, sometimes it leaves up to 2/3 bugs behind and it does not attack.

Wind Powered
    I'm trying to make a persistent to open the corpses, if I suceed, will post here..

Free User
    I'm trying to make a persistent to open the corpses, if I suceed, will post here..
    Thats what i thought use a persistent to only click the corpses and make auto-loot do the extra work

btw thanks avast!

edit: im having this problem
    2324.jpg
    Last edited by Huni; 11-26-2017 at 07:50 PM.

Wind Powered
    Sadly, but cannot make it work ;/

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by avastpro View Post
    If possible, send me 1 print.
    [BR] Me envie uma print.
    Avastpro can u help me with this:
    2324.jpg