Signup Now
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Wind Powered
    Totally agree with @Drealler

WindBot has worked fine on Tibia 11 for months... Not really sure why you'd think otherwise? As I said above, if you're using an unmodified Tibia client with only the IP changed, WindBot will work, you just need to get the right version.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    The issues you guys are talking about are almost exclusively caused by using the wrong version of the bot for the client. If the client is "custom" at all, it may not work at all, but if it's a standard client, it will work providing the client and bot versions match.

Also, we usually delete threads which are posted in any language other than English. This thread has been overlooked as it had discussions which we thought other users may benefit from (we use discretion at times, where it's beneficial overall). It's been ignored by us since the first page for that reason, basically. Very few of us speak Portuguese and those who do don't often moderate this section.
    Hello, @Josh. Thanks to answer this thread. Well, although the title of topic is written in portuguese, all the discussion is in english, what doesn't disrespect any rule.

By the way, I dont have much knowledge but it apparently is a normal client of Tibia. I just found to Download the latest 2.9.0 beta 91, which dont match with the 11.47.5620 version. There is some link where I can find older versions of Windbot 11?

Besides, i completly agree with you that a public response could fall into the wrong hands. But then we are left with a dilemma. How to support users who need it and don't have enough technical knowledge without exposing the answer and alerting undue people?

Free User
    WindBot has worked fine on Tibia 11 for months... Not really sure why you'd think otherwise? As I said above, if you're using an unmodified Tibia client with only the IP changed, WindBot will work, you just need to get the right version.

Josh, the is not working on version 11.47 of the tibia friend

Wind Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by ffbot View Post
    Hello, @Josh. Thanks to answer this thread. Well, although the title of topic is written in portuguese, all the discussion is in english, what doesn't disrespect any rule.
    Actually all things on forum should be in english. You CAN write in br if you include translation. Since thread name and first porst arent in english, it should be deleted, thats what you want?

By the way, I dont have much knowledge but it apparently is a normal client of Tibia. I just found to Download the latest 2.9.0 beta 91, which dont match with the 11.47.5620 version. There is some link where I can find older versions of Windbot 11?
    Just change version number in link?
    https://www.tibiawindbot.com/downloa...t11-2.9.0-beta.91.exe

Btw try running everything as admin
    Last edited by Imba; 11-22-2017 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ffbot View Post

Besides, i completly agree with you that a public response could fall into the wrong hands. But then we are left with a dilemma. How to support users who need it and don't have enough technical knowledge without exposing the answer and alerting undue people?
    For 11.47.5620, you'll want this WindBot version: https://www.tibiawindbot.com/downloa....0-beta.89.exe - I worked this out by finding the Tibia version in this thread: https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...ent-11-Beta-91 then putting the associated beta version in the end of the link, as Imba suggested above.
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Wind Powered
    Thanks @Josh, i'll keep trying here.. No further notices until here.

att.

theres a bug in windbot:
    Windbot dont attach to any client after 10.00

the windbot version is clearly correct.

att2

could the RSA KEY be the problem ?
    Last edited by rafexmelo; 11-22-2017 at 03:35 PM.

Free User
    For 11.47.5620, you'll want this WindBot version: https://www.tibiawindbot.com/downloa....0-beta.89.exe - I worked this out by finding the Tibia version in this thread: https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...ent-11-Beta-91 then putting the associated beta version in the end of the link, as Imba suggested above.

the bot does not work in version 11+

Free User
    Please moderator give a solution to our problem.

Quote Originally Posted by rafexmelo View Post
    Thanks @Josh, i'll keep trying here.. No further notices until here.

att.

theres a bug in windbot:
    Windbot dont attach to any client after 10.00

the windbot version is clearly correct.

att2

could the RSA KEY be the problem ?
    It could be the RSA key, but it certainly shouldn't be. I'll investigate shortly and post here once I have results. Need to launch a VM and get some stuff setup to test though.