Signup Now
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    I'm working on it. I've got a machine configured with the Taleon client, next step is to get a copy of the same version of the Tibia client. After that, I just need to locate the RSA key, extract the one from Taleon, then I'll create a simple application you can compile yourself to change the IP and RSA key in one go. Once that's done, I'll upload it here. Expect something Friday evening if not Saturday sometime.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I'm working on it. I've got a machine configured with the Taleon client, next step is to get a copy of the same version of the Tibia client. After that, I just need to locate the RSA key, extract the one from Taleon, then I'll create a simple application you can compile yourself to change the IP and RSA key in one go. Once that's done, I'll upload it here. Expect something Friday evening if not Saturday sometime.
    Can I give you a kiss?

Free User
    tyyyyyyy

Free User
    Until Saturday taleon has already released a new version.
    Let's hope not.

Free User
    Josh, I do not understand much English, when you write you can do the same text in Portuguese too?

Wind Powered
    I've got the same version of Tibia Client without modifications, do you want it ?

Quote Originally Posted by rafexmelo View Post
    I've got the same version of Tibia Client without modifications, do you want it ?
    Yes please, if you can zip it up and send a copy over that'd be great. I'm working for the next couple hours, once I'm off I'll be looking at this again.

Quote Originally Posted by nandotrix View Post
    Josh, I do not understand much English, when you write you can do the same text in Portuguese too?
    Sorry, I don't speak Portuguese, could you use Google translator? I'll try to write everything properly so it translates into something that makes sense.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    They cannot run away from wb with updates more than a couple of times because they are already using one of the latest tibia versions and even if they do it it would be necessary a simple fix to make wind run again.

@Josh we appreciate your help!

Free User
    Yes please, if you can zip it up and send a copy over that'd be great. I'm working for the next couple hours, once I'm off I'll be looking at this again.

Sorry, I don't speak Portuguese, could you use Google translator? I'll try to write everything properly so it translates into something that makes sense.
    Josh save us

Free User
    Hey @Josh, you really don't need to overload yourself. Your help is already very huge. Thank you!

Just write the way on a standart english, and if the Moderators allow, I can translate for everyone who only speaks portuguese.