Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Scam Report @Freez

I bought a 400ED from @Freez yesterday at 7:20pm, he was replying to me and it was going good, when i sent him the payment (6k TC+€117.60) he stopped replying and didnt give me the account info.
    Last edited by Josh; 11-18-2017 at 03:59 PM.

Banned
    Last edited by Josh; 11-18-2017 at 03:59 PM.

Banned
    @Explic @Dworak Hello, i was working and sleep at night, because i have a baby with 4 months so i see me mobile i see dworak on skype, and i see 2 mails 1 with entrance of payment and another with reclamation, so if you can't wait 24h/ for be verified it's ok... but i see what person it's you i told you i make a deal if you make with friend/ family i see now, you can charge back cash so i give you back cash, and you will be happy again without character and with you cash.

Banned
    Ok Ok, but you sent me wrong acc name.. provide me with correct infos please and i will cancel dispute etc. @Freez

i just want the 404ed not money xd

Free User
    Ban him already.. he is refusing to give the account to Explic

Been 2 days now

Banned
    Join Date 01-07-2016
    Current Activity: Modifying Contact or Ignore List

Hm?
    As usual huh?
    3rd day you ignore me =)

Has this actually just been a misunderstanding? It looks like one to me. One guy sent the wrong info and promptly went AFK, the other guy didn't get a response or the correct info so started a chargeback. I'm not sure there's a scam attempt on either part. If you're both still interested in making the trade, could you organise it using a middleman next time?
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Banned
    Ofcourse I still want the trade, however he DOESNT reply to me at all, he has my money.

@Josh
    @Freez

sorry for tags..

Banned
    you can ban him now, he closed his selling thread, obviously a scam.

@Freez based on what I read here, you are left with his Tibia Coins and he is left without anything for them. I'm going to use some discretion here to try resolve this, can you two arrange how you will return those Tibia Coins, or how you'd process this deal through a middleman (if you still have any interest in doing so). In the interest of ensuring nothing further goes wrong with this, can you get in touch with me or another moderator to return the coins so that we can satisfy that the return has happened.

@Explic can you stop being such an expedient asshole about this. I'm not here to listen to your every word, I'm here to make a judgement call. He's got a relatively good reputation around the forum, and his attitude here is at least to reply. As such, I'm not going to ban him on only your own evidence. The above will become the condition of my judgement.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.