i need to know if there is another payment method in this site because when i pay with paypro they want a lot of thinks for example i pay with paypal and they want my ID photo i send the id and now they want this:

To complete your purchase, please provide us with the following information: 1. The photo of your ID - an official document (e.g. your passport or driving license) which includes your photo, date of birth and expiry date 2. The photo of one of your utility bills, where your name and billing address is mentioned. You may provide us with one of the following bills: - Electricity / Gas - Phone / Internet / Cable / Cell Phone - Car Insurance / Home Insurance - Waste Disposal - Water & Sewer Please note that we will not be able to accept pictures which have been digitally edited.

its very hard now to purchase the windbot with this payment system i can pay to an authorized reseller with paypal or another payment method [no tibia RL cuz i dont play RL] sorry for my english im latin but i try my best for post my problem thank you.