Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Notebook is a portable thing, the only thing that worth in it is the capacity of taking it everywhere, if you don't want this then go for a desktop.

any of those will do just fine. Set it to 15~20 fps
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Quote Originally Posted by Nigzawr View Post
    Well, the laptop and dock itself is awesome, and alienware got something similar, even tho MSI's solution gives you a true PCI-E 3 16x slot while the alienware only gives you a 4x.

But hardly needed and waaaaay to overkill to get a 2000$ setup for 3-4 MC's
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Bro you dont need those pcs XD with a 100$ usd pc you can easy mc more than 5, i use a laptop with a core i5 and i easy bot more than 10 acc at same time

Free User
    whay u need 2Gb or even more graphick? to tibia? rl? i have my gtx & used even it once to tibia, didint need any more speed then from my normal graphick card.

anyway is not true that u get less for this same $$, count how much power will eat PC & how much notebook? + u have power backup for like 1-4h from battery

I sold my i7-k4900x Pc & bought a nice MSI notebook with i7, power used 50-80 W, when my stationary was eating like 900W. so peace.

Banned
    I would go with a RoG laptop. I have both a desktop and a RoG laptop, and the laptop is always nice because I can take it places with me. I am in the Army so I travel a lot, I guess it just depends on how often you are away from your home.

mmmm, for bot frecuently is always better the desktop, laptops as they said are designed for be portable and keep it on 24/7 could make the performance down!

open case of desktop? problem with temp?:]