Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tortura 200 MS For sale!

If you are interested in one of the top characters of Tortura here you will have the chance to buy a nice and safe character.

200 MS with access to everywhere.

Give me offers. I am looking for more than 700€. You can sell 1 unblessed kill on level 200 for 1500-2000 Coins which is 50-70€.

Easiest way is to contact me through a private message here. I will try to login atleast once per day.

Best regards!

Update: Only Level 185 now
    Last edited by Held; 09-23-2017 at 12:36 PM.
    http://i.imgur.com/sutQkCs.png
    • Held Pictures for Tibia Coins!
    • Every Picture participate!
    • Every Week new raffles!
    • Rules: Picture must be taken in spawn (HUD visible.)

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by windbotisover View Post
    700 euro? This must be a joke xDDDDDDDDDD

I created a character about a week after server opened and only played a few hours a day used only 50 tibia coins and I'm already level 164, no way you can justify 700 euro for level 200 man xDDDDDDD
    Well congrats to you that you made it so far to 164 spending on 50 coins, which i can choose to believe or not.
    But its not up to you what the market price is of selling kills. As long as there is a demand to buy kills on tortura ppl will pay alot to kill you for exp. And that's where the characters value comes in.

I think the price he is asking is just right for what he could get for it by selling kills all the way to rook.

/
    Seiez

Free User
    Only buy if you can get a middleman otherwise he will take the char back, especially when you are not same team as him and you kill him twice he gets really mad and he will take it back

So only middleman.

Free User

scammer

This guy will scam you, he already sold a char on this server and died 2 times on his main and started crying and hacked back the char, dont buy from this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by quvapux View Post
    Only buy if you can get a middleman otherwise he will take the char back, especially when you are not same team as him and you kill him twice he gets really mad and he will take it back

So only middleman.
    Think twice before you open ur mouth with bullshit. My history is open for everyone to check on windbot forums. I was selling scripts for 2 years. I sold atleast 15 accounts and alot of gold. never scammed anyone. Search for my name and you will find alot of trade verifications.

And as people said I got 130kk EXP. If I would sell Kills from level 200-150 that would be around 70kk exp. 70kk exp will be atleast 25.000-30.000 Coins. So I think its even better to sell kills from 200-150 and than sell the character at level 150.
    Last edited by Held; 09-22-2017 at 01:49 PM.

700 euros? u got any of those drugs left?

Quote Originally Posted by Buyer View Post
    700 euros? u got any of those drugs left?
    Like I said I rather sell 1 blessed + unblessed kill for 2000 Coins. Thats like 3 Levels drop. Use maths and check how much it is from Level 200-197.

Free User
    The prices hes asking for is more than reasonable. When theres level 150's killing 1 kill for 1000-1500 tibia coins.

Goodluck selling and ignore everyone else, after all its your character your work and your price!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr M View Post
    The prices hes asking for is more than reasonable. When theres level 150's killing 1 kill for 1000-1500 tibia coins.

Goodluck selling and ignore everyone else, after all its your character your work and your price!
    Indeed. There was a guy on tortura he sold kills from 185-160 and made 13.000 coins and than he sold the character for 450€ at lvl 160

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Held View Post
    Indeed. There was a guy on tortura he sold kills from 185-160 and made 13.000 coins and than he sold the character for 450€ at lvl 160
    Haha yea but be honest, if you pay that many TC/money for a few kills you are just simply retarded. Or your just waaay to addicted, in that case: my blessings

On topic: GL selling, free bump.
    Sold 531 ED Calva to Dothec (Windbot Forums) <Dworak's middleman service>
    Sold 495 EK Optional PvP to Vaalkay (Windbot Forums) <Dworak's middleman service>
    Sold 333 MS Hardcore-PvP to GJ (Windbot Forums) <Dworak's middleman service>
    Sold 330 EK Open Pvp to Mozz (Windbot Forums) <Dworak's middleman service>
    Sold 200 MS Hardcore-Pvp to Moses (Windbot Forums) <Dworak's middleman service>
    Sold 278 EK Hardcore-PvP to Maxi (Windbot Foums)
    Sold 350 RP Open PvP (IBot forums)