Signup Now

Thread: I'm leaving

Free User

I'm leaving

this bot is released, the owner is not even there, does not respond to the forum, does not solve the issues in open, when it comes to paying accepted in the good, more time to solve the problems it does not solve, I am now going to buy the ibot key and I recommend it to everyone.

Wind Powered
    go ahead! cya brozito

Quote Originally Posted by thomzin View Post
    this bot is released, the owner is not even there, does not respond to the forum, does not solve the issues in open, when it comes to paying accepted in the good, more time to solve the problems it does not solve, I am now going to buy the ibot key and I recommend it to everyone.
    I've given you a hand there and infracted in all the places where you've violated the rules. If you care to check your threads, you'll see that I replied to one of them within 4 hours of posting. If you want to go use iBot, go ahead. You have my blessing and I hope it works out for you. I assure you, though, it didn't work out for anyone else.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.