Signup Now
    Free User

Error when opening backpacks, bot click wrong place

Hello, I'm not a new member, I was using this bot a few months ago. Yesterday I bought a license and was trying to open script. I don't know what is going on but due to mouse actions, it seems it's trying to do something. I think there is a problem when a bot is trying to open backpack. Today I simulated mouse and I saw bot is trying to open a bp in a place marked on screen. If this won't be enough I'm willing to record video. I tested several tibia versions and several servers and still nothing works. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Free User
    refresh !

Quote Originally Posted by DonWestbam View Post
    Hello, I'm not a new member, I was using this bot a few months ago. Yesterday I bought a license and was trying to open script. I don't know what is going on but due to mouse actions, it seems it's trying to do something. I think there is a problem when a bot is trying to open backpack. Today I simulated mouse and I saw bot is trying to open a bp in a place marked on screen. If this won't be enough I'm willing to record video. I tested several tibia versions and several servers and still nothing works. Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addict View Post
    Same for me I got this problem
    https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...-7-8-10-New-PC
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.