Signup Now
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Free User
    I sat probably over 30 minutes waiting for the purchase to come through on PayPro until i decided to go with windbot.pl instead which worked a lot faster, and cheaper
    i'd vote for going back to paypal instantly like it used to be

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    I do NOT like to be called every time I need to pay windbot. I put my debit card information in the new payment system. I missed a call from Ontario; minutes later I receive an email saying that I need to send them my phone number again. Since they were asking for my number I decided to call them and they just asked my name and a confirmation of windbot product. I prefer Paypal 100% better than this new payment system.
    This is the exact same thing that happened to me. i replied to the email asking them to re-call the number provided and still no phone call... only 2-3 hours left on my license, hope it goes through.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkon View Post
    This is the exact same thing that happened to me. i replied to the email asking them to re-call the number provided and still no phone call... only 2-3 hours left on my license, hope it goes through.
    If you want call their number is +1 416-619-9152. I know that it is ridiculous to be calling them just so they can activate your purchase.

Free User
    They called me and a woman asked me for the verification xDD and it took some minutes, i preferred the old payment method cuz it was faster and there was no strange woman calling you xD but whatever you are still able to purchase the bot.

Free User
    I much prefer the old method. It was much faster and I had some random Russian dude call me asking to verify I bought it lol

Banned
    eh i bought bot 20 min ago. They took cash from my bank account and I still have 0.2 days of bot not 30.0 ;/

Please do not hesitate to use our fully automatized thread for non-polish people:
    https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...l-Neteller-%BB
    starting even from 7,25$

quicker
    safer
    cheaper

Free User
    yea I wouldn't mind using the paypro service except asking for Pictures of ID's to verify a 20 dollar order from a 100% verified Paypal account is nuts. I don't care if they say its to verify who I am. A photocopy ID and all to make such a small purchase sounds fishy. Seems to be a complicated step just to process a payment. Especially one that can be completed using a debit card or verified Paypal only.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensui View Post
    yea I wouldn't mind using the paypro service except asking for Pictures of ID's to verify a 20 dollar order from a 100% verified Paypal account is nuts. I don't care if they say its to verify who I am. A photocopy ID and all to make such a small purchase sounds fishy. Seems to be a complicated step just to process a payment. Especially one that can be completed using a debit card or verified Paypal only.
    I couldn't agree more, paypro is defiinately suspect, why do i need to verify my $7 purchase by phone after already using a legitimate company like Paypal. Seems completely unnecessary and suspicious if you ask me, further what are they going to do with my personal information like my phone number, probably sell it to solicitors to make the most money they can for doing nothing but making buying windbot extremely inconvenient.

This new payment Sucks. I don't wanna use extra money on taxes when i can use it to buy scripts...