Signup Now
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by saweh View Post
    Why does this script use exori mort on ice witches? I didnt choose this spell in my targetings? and couldnt find anything about this in the script. Does this script uses automatically the best spells for the creatures?
    Yes it does use best strike spell for creature weakness according to Creatures.xml (Windbot > Tibiadata folder).

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    Alright thanks

I'm trying some options for my newest scripts that's why i tried this, at sds settings i choosed to use rune at 3 Crystal Spiders the problem is that it isn't throwing them only to crystal spiders if there are 3+ crystal spiders at screen it'll throw sds to any creature i'm attacking is there a way to only shoot to crystal spiders? some lua expert can help me?

Free User
    I need help how to set that used the exori vis gran vis 1 monster and when 3 uses tunderstorm rune and Exevo gran mas vis 6 I am grateful because it is quite complicated for a beginner like.

Free User
    need help with the script, it goes smoothly but something appears this error and i have to reset the script, otherwise it wont work

16:37:23 error in Cavebot script attacking:
    ["if maround(7, unpack(targetRunes[1].monst..."]:attacking:119 attempt to index a nil value

Free User
    So I am using your script and it's working perfectly but I was wondering whether I can do something like the following:

Code:
    if getuseroption('useExevoMasSan') then
    table.insert(spells, {name = "exevo mas san", amount = MinMonstersDC, monsters = {'Corym Charlatan', 'Corym Skirmisher', 'Corym Vanguard'}})
    else
    table.remove(spells, {name = "exevo mas san", amount = MinMonstersDC, monsters = {'Corym Charlatan', 'Corym Skirmisher', 'Corym Vanguard'}})
    end
    Simply if user checked option to cast exevo mas san, it will enable it in scripter and the only way I found to solve it is by inserting rows into table.
    But unfortunately I couldnt make it to work ;/
    Last edited by meva; 07-17-2017 at 04:54 PM.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Borges View Post
    added
    auto(200, 400)
    local pos = getarearunetile(false, "Dragon", "Dragon Hatchling")
    if pos.amount >= 3 and paround() == 0 then
    pausewalking(500)
    useitemon("Avalanche Rune", 0, pos.tile) waitping(1, 2)
    pausewalking(0)
    end
    Is there any way to add UE to this script aswell, I find this to work 10x better than the other script so would be nice.

Free User
    Como resolver o erro

19:51:41 error in Cavebot script ava sd:
    [" return dmg >= hp"]:ava sd:734 attempt to compare number with nil
    stack traceback:
    [" if wouldDieToAStrike(c) then"]:ava sd:742 in function [" return function()"]:ava sd:721
    [" status = spell.shooter(currentMasks[spell.name],..."]:ava sd:886 in function [" local function tryCastSpell(spells, blac..."]:ava sd:883
    [" tryCastSpell(unpack(pconfig))"]:ava sd:915 in user script