Signup Now

Thread: Hey TibiaStore

Free User

Hey TibiaStore

Hello @tibiastore I have talked to you alot of times in PM but you haven't responded yet and I don't know why
    I sent you the details you needed so you can buy my account, please get back to me when you have some time.

Regards.

Free User
    @tibiastore still waiting your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Kina Overlords View Post
    Hello @tibiastore I have talked to you alot of times in PM but you haven't responded yet and I don't know why
    I sent you the details you needed so you can buy my account, please get back to me when you have some time.

Regards.

just to know this service is a trash and slow as my grandma he doesnt even care about his customers, thats sad

Quote Originally Posted by sneractor View Post
    just to know this service is a trash and slow as my grandma he doesnt even care about his customers, thats sad
    someone is still mad that i didnt want to buy your shit acc
    just to know we already trade with no problems, btw how its going with your service and scamming partner from xeno forum?: P
    Last edited by tibiastore; 09-04-2017 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tibiastore View Post
    someone is still mad that i didnt want to buy your shit acc
    just to know we already trade with no problems, btw how its going with your service and scamming partner from xeno forum?: P

i sold that "shit" acc 1 year ago or so and here you go to make my words come true :"D look at your self and how you talk lel, and the service was good and btw not just because he's not working with you that means he's scammer lel, or do we have to get "trash" service to be like you ? XD
    anyway good luck dude at w.e you doing but you know am right

and lol instead of showing how bad you're hurt from my words go replay your customer XD
    Last edited by sneractor; 09-05-2017 at 12:15 AM.

Free User
    @sneractor We already made a trade, I appreciate what he does for customers and especially for me, he was fast and smooth with me, he got around 1k+ customers or even more so hes not a machine answering everyone at the same time. Hes the most one trusted I've ever seen on this forums, I'm not defending him at all cause I don't even know him but I'm saying this from my point of view regards ^^