Signup Now

Thread: Free test

Free User

Free test

I downloaded it years ago but dont work me and i payed xenobot,now its the only tibia bot 11 for RL and i dont know how but i format several times and it remember me :S
    i want almost 1 day-12 hours test.(Want test scrips,how work and if work in oficial servers)
    if it works i buy 100% im script maker and wanna sell gold
    If u think im a lier give me 30 min only

Noone will give days for you. You should try to buy 4 days (lowest amount) for tibia coins from someone at trade section

Free User
    If i cant test how i know it will work for me?i wont pay for nothing,its low price but is a price

If its the first time ever you use WindBot you should recive trial after logging into bot for first time. WindBot works fine on non-battleye worlds.

Free User
    i dont remember when i downloaded winbot but i done and it dont worked then,why must it work for me now?must i pay 5€ for test it?i pay it dont work or i dont like it and what?
    i asked for 30 min
    work i buy dont work i dont buy easy,dont like let me test i go to test another bot
    i will wait to an admin answer

Please read the thread about trial requests which you are well aware of, the first post explains very clearly why the trial is not always allocated, and why we no longer act on this. A customer is risking $7 through purchasing a license. If we were to manually allocate trials on request it would cost us closer to $700 per month.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.