Signup Now
    Wind Powered

Question Waiting for activation

How long is it normal for the activation process to take ?
    Paid a couple of hours ago for 30 days wind powered account. My friend got it right away, but I'm still waiting. I'm asking if its normal for some to take longer.

48 hours, and it depends on the alignment of the stars, how long it takes. The payment processor takes as long as they want to complete any transaction. If they like you it can be instant, if they hate you they will make you suffer. Sadly, nothing we can do to improve the situation
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Wind Powered
    does that includes when you use "pay pro" (the only option available when you purchase"). I got confirmation email but didn't get any windbot license time...

Quote Originally Posted by vinxlogs View Post
    does that includes when you use "pay pro" (the only option available when you purchase"). I got confirmation email but didn't get any windbot license time...
    It includes all payment methods - it's a pretty standard delay usually due to fraud checks. It's actually more likely if you both bought license at the same time from the same IP address using different accounts, but there are various reasons it could have happened in reality.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.