Signup Now
    Free User

After last update Windbot close by itself.

Like in the topic. After last Windbot update bot isn't working correctly. After 5 - 20 min after loading scripts it is getting crashed or just disappear (of course bot isn't working in the background) and i need to open bot again. Even if i would like to be afk and leave bot, i cant because i never know when it will crash. Don't know what is the reason. Probably it happens randomly. I didn't change my scripts and all of them were working great before. Am i the only one who has problem like that?

@Lucas Terra I hope you know the reason because i cant use bot since last update. I know about License Management but still i want to use windbot because it is great tool for me :P

Wind Powered
    actually i got same or similiar problem, successfully botted for 4 days on trial and now bot stops working (all huds and functions off) after 2 minutes on resp, then i moved the character not to die, it started working again and stopped again after i think 30 seconds. idk where the problem is, i was botting on water elementals. windows 8.1

Free User
    Any help pls?

In console i have information "Tibia.2: Client process terminated."

I hope that there is a way to fix it

Banned
    I have alot of crash/debugs on tibia10 and wb on action in depot/reconnect
    it started like month ago @Lucas Terra

Free User
    @Cisco Yes it is since is started to use wind bot . Nothing changed on my PC. The problem is since beta 82. Btw Cisco i will send you private msg

Free User

Same

Quote Originally Posted by szkodnik View Post
    Like in the topic. After last Windbot update bot isn't working correctly. After 5 - 20 min after loading scripts it is getting crashed or just disappear (of course bot isn't working in the background) and i need to open bot again. Even if i would like to be afk and leave bot, i cant because i never know when it will crash. Don't know what is the reason. Probably it happens randomly. I didn't change my scripts and all of them were working great before. Am i the only one who has problem like that?

@Lucas Terra I hope you know the reason because i cant use bot since last update. I know about License Management but still i want to use windbot because it is great tool for me :P

The exact same happened to me three times now. I died once at 425 because it suddenly said and error occurred with windbot. Anyone has a solution to this? I was botting in Oramond if it's of any help. It started crashing since the last .28 patch.